Lost a great Guy June 02, 2009 12:13PM
Doug Olson from Menomonie passed away sunday night as a result of a cycle crash . He will be missed by many .for those of you who didn't know him personally he was the guy who had the 4320 john deere that won very frequently in farm stock.

Re: Lost a great Guy June 02, 2009 02:24PM
Sorry to hear of the loss, I much like the rest of the pullers wish his family the best.

Re: Lost a great Guy June 02, 2009 02:42PM
Our sympathy to the Olson family. Boy, just dont know what to think anymore.....our pulling community lost Tony Hellstern last fall, Nick Elwood a few weeks ago, Lyle george a year or so ago, Joe Mondor several yrs back, Rich Lake, back a few, and a mod puller from Bloomer(sorry, cant remember his name). These were all good pullers who gave their all at the pulls and who will be long remembered. They have all left friends and family who miss them.Pullers...take care of yourselves, we dont need anymore disasters.

Re: Lost a great Guy June 02, 2009 07:21PM
Mike pecka was the mod puller. This is very sad to hear very nice puller ! He worked very hard all his life he will be missed. just glad he kick some ass while he was here!

Re: Lost a great Guy June 03, 2009 04:58AM
Red Cedar Pullers sends their condolences to the Doug Olsen family.

Re: Lost a great Guy June 03, 2009 09:16AM
Olson family... please have our deepest sympathy for your loss. Doug was a long time friend and neighbor at one point in time when I was younger. He was always so easy going and always a great guy to talk to at pulls. I will miss competing with him and we will all see him again someday.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009