MMTTPA pulling in Union, MO July 7, 2016 July 06, 2016 01:35PM
MMTTPA will be pulling in Union Thursday night at the Franklin County Fairgrounds. Pull starts at 7 pm. All pullers need to be signed up prior to 6:30.

Address is: 800 Memorial Parkway
Union, MO 63084

Directions from the Fairs website - [www.fcyf.org]:
From St. Louis:
Take I-44 to union Exit follow hwy 50 in Union,
Make a right at the interserction of Hwy 50 & Hwy 47 North, follow Hwy 47 North, to stoplight, make a left onto Independence Drive, follow through roundabout to the left follow Washington Avenue, at the stop sign make a right onto Park

From West of Union:
Take Hwy 50 into Union, then a right onto Independnce Drive, follow through roundabout, then a right onto Autumn Hill, Down, follow Parking will be to the right around the City Lake and at the Union Middle School Parking Lot

Re: MMTTPA pulling in Union, MO July 7, 2016 July 07, 2016 03:38AM
The pull in Union for this evening is still on as scheduled. The promoter will make a final decision by 2pm and let us know. I'll keep you posted as I find out information.

Re: MMTTPA pulling in Union, MO July 7, 2016 July 07, 2016 06:24AM
1:22 pm Union Update: It is official the Union pull is still on for this evening. See everyone there!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009