13MM and 14MM P7100 Pumps-Cummins July 11, 2016 02:53PM
Looking to pick some brains on the current 13&14MM P7100 Pumps on the market within the 2.6/3.0 diesel class. Understanding the obvious delivery variance between the two I am aiming my question more towards the performance and quality behind various vendors in the sport: Columbus, Scheid, Northeast, Harts and anyone else worthy of mention. Has anyone seen substantial gains between one over the other and care to discuss? Over the years on a separate application we have had fantastic service and performance with CDS and their P3000. I am by no means biased to one shop over the other I am simply looking for solid feedback from experienced builders.

Thanks in advance!

Re: 13MM and 14MM P7100 Pumps-Cummins July 11, 2016 04:06PM
call brandon hart very honest and will get u what u need for your set up might be a little more money but well worth it in the long run

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,642, Posts: 229,708, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520