Tractor roll over, Rochester IN July 14, 2016 04:15AM
[www.facebook.com]

Saw this on Facebook, any Intel or videos? Glad the driver was able to walk away.

Re: Tractor roll over, Rochester IN July 14, 2016 07:09AM
I saw one of Klint's guys in the background of a pic. You'll probably see it on the wreck video. Unless Ray and Roger try to buy all the video they can. They wouldn't want any evidence that their stuff malfunctioned. They would have to stop telling everyone how great they are while they are running down all the other sled operators.

Re: Tractor roll over, Rochester IN July 14, 2016 02:41PM
I sure hope it's not the light pro stock tractor called red light district, which would be the old nasty stuff

Re: Tractor roll over, Rochester IN July 14, 2016 02:45PM
Never mind it isSad

Re: Tractor roll over, Rochester IN July 14, 2016 04:54PM
Lowry Lover
I saw one of Klint's guys in the background of a pic. You'll probably see it on the wreck video. Unless Ray and Roger try to buy all the video they can. They wouldn't want any evidence that their stuff malfunctioned. They would have to stop telling everyone how great they are while they are running down all the other sled operators.

I have never heard Ray or Roger tell me or anyone how great they are nor have I ever heard them run down anyone else. If they have, they have NEVER done it in front of me and I have hooked their SLEDS many times over a 23 year period. Now accidents happen and I know the owner and driver of the tractor also and thankful he's ok.

Re: Tractor roll over, Rochester IN July 14, 2016 10:34PM
I have asked this elsewhere? why was that truck trailer combo parked there? may of not had to cross it up if the end was clear of obstacles? I would be mighty pissed right now if this was my tractor!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,726, Posts: 229,858, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,084, Posts: 225,981.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro