Sled liability insurance?? June 03, 2009 01:58AM
Who all writes sled liability insurance? I have heard of a North America Sled Owners group offering insurance, would anyone know how to contact them and what they may charge?

Thanks!

Re: Sled liability insurance?? June 04, 2009 03:29AM
Anyone???? Please......Surely someone must know who writes this insurance?

Thanks!

Re: Sled liability insurance?? June 04, 2009 04:01AM
K&K
If you are going to do NTPA, they are the only carrier that you can use and have correct coverage.
NASOA would be a good resource. If you own/opearte a sled you NEED to be a member of NASOA.
Contact Vaughn Bauer or Dave Hager for NASOA membership information.

Re: Sled liability insurance?? June 04, 2009 04:20AM
The NASOA inspector used to be an old guy named Andy Main, I think. Don't know if he still does it or not. I don't beleive you would get any pulls of any major national or state level group unless your sled is NASOA certified for the classes at that pull.

Re: Sled liability insurance?? June 04, 2009 05:17AM
Andy passed away a year or so ago. Steve Zimmer is the man now who inspects. Dennis Liget is the man who does the Sled stuff at K&K.

Good Luck

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009