OSTPA July 18, 2016 08:55AM
Where are all the pro stock pullers?

Re: OSTPA July 18, 2016 01:42PM
All of the good ones come to play now and then but are soon run off by laribee and his puppets. Ostpa prostocks are awesome......just ashame can't watch em close to home have to travel with NTPA to see them!!!!!

Re: OSTPA July 18, 2016 02:56PM
How does Laribee chase them off ? Could it be the price of grain is down and everything else is up ?
Or that a lot of them are busy in field

Re: OSTPA July 18, 2016 03:42PM
Schmuckers were DQ'ed for fuel at last years first pull in Dover...from what I heard it was pretty bogus testing and was changed the next week...CP dream wasn't sent his membership this year before Dover. It is sad to see a class that I love in an organization that I love to watch go downhill. I hope to see others out...where was Hystrung the first pulls?? Also, I would love to see the absolute motorsports team back out. Maybe Chasin Tail or some of the National guys stopping in later in the year. I still hold a glimmer of hope to see Rampage back out at an OSTPA event. It is nice to see them locally since I can't make it out to see them many times on the GN circuit other than BG, the Enderle, and maybe one other pull. I will still be attending some OSTPA pulls. On the other hand the Mod class is the best it has been in years and Lim PS trucks is a good class to watch with good numbers, competitive trucks, plus the variety and craftsmanship in the class. I'm a Dmax guy myself so if you get a chance to look at the Troublemaker truck you should...it is a work of art on the outside and even more under the hood.

Re: OSTPA July 19, 2016 05:03AM
I will say there much, there have always been some darn tough pro stocks from Ohio over the years.

Re: OSTPA July 19, 2016 05:38AM
•8 out of the last 10 BG rings stayed in Ohio
•5 out of the last 10 NFMS Finals winners were Ohio tractors
•4 out of the last 10 GN champs are Ohioans

That is just recent years

Re: OSTPA July 19, 2016 08:44AM
Monte McCoy, Jeremy Smith, Chris France and Bryan Deppen are working on their engines. The Pro Stock tractors that run with OSTPA have a tendency to show better numbers half way through the season. Pro Stock tractors have a short life span on their engines. As for Schmuckers, I hope they can put that unfortunate experience behind them someday and pull again with OSTPA.

Re: OSTPA July 21, 2016 08:52AM
not sure what the Dukes, Wolford, Walters group has been up to hopefully improving to give the Fink powered tractors some competition. Definitely excited for Tiffin, Prostocks tend to come out of hiding for Tiffin.

Re: OSTPA July 24, 2016 05:57AM
Prostocks are the last thing on the OSTPA agenda, its 4x4 trucks...2.6 or SM...and light pros. Half the time the tracks are so bad anymore I wouldnt wana run a hot farm down them. (Richwood)

Even at the handful of events that pros show up, the show itself stinks because for whatever reason, the winning hook might be 280 feet, it appears the powers at be does for whatever reason, hate prostock.

I think it was 3 or 4 years ago at tiffin, winning pro was at 277. I remember thinking something was going to get broken because of the force of the pan dropping on the sled.

ostpa is simply becoming a brush league.

Re: OSTPA July 24, 2016 12:28PM
you do realize the OSTPA president runs a pro stock dont you?

Re: OSTPA July 24, 2016 01:37PM
Haha...I was going to say the same thing. Not all of the tracks are bad either Sammy. Go to Dover for the fair pull or Stark County...those are some power tracks.

Re: OSTPA July 22, 2016 05:02AM
Any pros gonna show up to carrollton tonight?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,726, Posts: 229,858, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,084, Posts: 225,981.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro