llss travel pulls July 26, 2016 03:03PM
Just a week and a half away from Little Valley and Langford NY llss travel class. As VP of WNY pro pulling series I want to welcome all to attend for some of the best pulling the Northeast has to offer. From what I here there will be more than 20 of the best limited lights in the country attending. I look forward to meeting all of you, and competing with some of the best. Any Questions don't hesitate to call myself at 716 472-4410 or Faron Redding class rep at 716 640-8932, See you all soon.

Re: llss travel pulls July 26, 2016 03:55PM
Fans are in for a real treat at Little Valley on Saturday evening, August 6. The LLSS Travelling Series will certainly be one of the best classes of this type in the state of New York in 2016. But there is far more at the Cattaraugus County Fair on that same night. The USA-EAST Big Rigs Pulling Series for modified semi trucks is also on the schedule in the same session. This is the only time that any modified semi trucks will pull in the state of New York this season. As many as a dozen of the Big Rigs can be expected at Little Valley.

Re: llss travel pulls July 27, 2016 09:35AM
We are happy to have the tour coming back to Langford to add to our 70th anniversary pull. We are starting the show at noon with 4 Co-sanctioned classes with NYTPA and ESP hooking superfarms, twd, modified, and heavy super stocks. These classes should be the largest classes pulling for the largest purse in NY State of the year. We will then be showcasing the LLSS tour class with WNY Pro Pulling Series. We will then start the night session with ESP light super stocks, 2.6 diesel trucks, and bringing back in a finals format the top pullers from the Co-sanctioned classes in the afternoon.

Don't forget to check out Langford Down-Home Country Weekend for all information including the Jamboree Saturday night featuring Darryl Worley. You can also follow us on Facebook for up to date info and updates. Search @LangfordUSA and like the page

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,624, Posts: 229,684, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,897.

Our newest member JD_8520