Renegade deere? July 30, 2016 04:19AM
I just seen the Renegade deere at the Hamburg ny exit just off the thruway. Does anybody know if someone in western ny bought it?

Re: Renegade deere? July 30, 2016 05:54AM
On a gooseneck?

Re: Renegade deere? July 30, 2016 05:59AM
Yes it was. Hooked to a newer red ford f250 or f350

Re: Renegade deere? July 31, 2016 01:02AM
Maybe Gaeyton. He hasn't bought one in awhile. Lol

Re: Renegade deere? August 02, 2016 01:21AM
Looks that way.

Re: Renegade deere? August 02, 2016 03:28AM
Oh no... Loved that tractor.. Never be the same

Re: Renegade deere? August 02, 2016 08:18AM
what all tractors he own now

Re: Renegade deere? August 02, 2016 10:33AM
How did he do?

Re: Renegade deere? August 02, 2016 01:19PM
Gaetan Yelle in Quebec buy it.

Re: Renegade deere? August 02, 2016 02:23PM
No, Gaeton in NY bought it.

Re: Renegade deere? August 03, 2016 12:31PM
he lives in NY

Yelle at Bowling Green August 02, 2016 04:05PM
I believe both NYTPA and ASTTQ are off that weekend.

Gaetan, will you load up Renegade Deere and Magnum Force and head to Bowling Green? Last time he came I believe he made the winners circle.

Re: Yelle at Bowling Green August 03, 2016 01:39AM
I thought I heard that he passed away! Sorry if I am wrong!

Re: Yelle at Bowling Green August 03, 2016 12:30PM
that is a open weekend for both orgs

Re: Yelle at Bowling Green August 04, 2016 06:38AM
That tractor has way too much power for those old double-cut tires that they gave to me,that tractor was supposed to come with the 2000 10 ply tires;at least that's what I was told on the phone.Had the right tires been on it, I guarantee the tractor would have done better.As for the last run,it had so much power that the tires never hooked to the track;I felt them spinning all the way down the track.I'm very disappointed.

Re: Yelle at Bowling Green August 04, 2016 12:43PM
I went up to Canada and scene the new tractor that gaeton yelle has added to his Fleet.
I scene that tractor which I thought it was supposed to be the best of the best and they had those old set of tires on it.
I thought that was a joke he was lucky to get as far as he did for tires that had to be about 20 years old.
The power seem to be there but he just didn't have the speed that's the other tractors had.
The show up in Canada seem to be pretty well compared to some of the other years that I have seen it.

Re: Yelle at Bowling Green August 04, 2016 03:20PM
I highly doubt they told you the tractor was going to come with the newer tires. They were sold 6 months before they decided to sell the tractor.

Re: Yelle at Bowling Green August 04, 2016 10:41PM
Don't you happen to notice those very large round black things on the back of the tractor when you picked it up?

Re: Yelle at Bowling Green August 04, 2016 11:33PM
I'd just like to know what he does for a living,someone that owns that many pulling tractors is doing something right.

Re: Yelle at Bowling Green August 05, 2016 02:34AM
That tractor was not worth what they were asking with those type of tires on it.
older chassis to I bet.

Re: Yelle at Bowling Green August 05, 2016 02:53AM
If I remember correctly it was a new Engler chassis two years ago.

Re: Yelle at Bowling Green August 05, 2016 05:13AM
This guy has obviously never built a diesel super in his life. That is half the price of what it takes to build one. Those tires kicked our ass 2 years ago at bowling green and I think they only missed the ring by 2 points. But you wouldn't know because the only thing you have is a state of the art keyboard. Is that a Typer 2000 HP model. Lol

Re: Yelle at Bowling Green August 05, 2016 03:21AM
It wasn't to many years ago that tractor made a weekend sweep of chapel hill.

Re: Yelle at Bowling Green August 05, 2016 07:59AM
I know that is more then half of new
The tractor has old tires. Pullers not puller 2000 and for sure not be sought after puller 2000 10 plys.
That chassis was built quite a few years ago. It does not even have airbags in the front. Sure that is cheaper then new if you just go out and buy and not build it yourself

Re: Yelle at Bowling Green August 05, 2016 08:40AM
Airbags in the front ? What the heck does that have to do with anything. Better go back to school. I do appreciate the good laugh though.

Re: Yelle at Bowling Green August 05, 2016 03:40PM
Make no mistake it's a top tier Grand National Caliber Diesel Super. There are only a handful of tractors in the world at that level and if someone wanted to do the maintenance and push it as hard as they could it can still compete with the best of the best. Is it the newest Engler Chassis? No, but it's still an Engler Chassis. Yes, it has an old set of 10-plys, but they've been on that tractor off and on for a couple of years now, and they've proven to work extremely well on some tracks. I'm glad to see it back on the track again, we need to see as many green Diesel Supers as we can to keep the class interesting.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Yelle at Bowling Green August 06, 2016 01:39PM
When David and I were talking about the tractor, he said to me that the tractor came with the 10 ply tires,I didn't question it any further because I had seen pictures and videos of the tractor with the Puller 2000 tires, and I was under the impression that they were the tires that would be coming with the tractor. I spoke with David yesterday morning and he informed me that those tires had been sold before he made the decision to sell the tractor.He told me the tires that are on it are very good tires, he had won in Bowling Green Ohio two or three years ago.I was confused;I did not realize that they were the old style 10 ply.I apologize for the confusion,

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,724, Posts: 229,854, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,084, Posts: 225,979.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro