Missing B.S. tractors? August 02, 2016 06:54PM
Just wondering if Baders with the No Fear Deeres have pulled anywhere or if they sold them. Also Smithbacks with the SF and Pro? Anybody know who all is planning on going to the 540 light pro class? Any loss or 466 making the switch?

Re: Missing B.S. tractors? August 03, 2016 01:33PM
Randy bader hooked in Monroe. Have no idea if Troy or randy will hook again this year. Have no clue about smithback. Birkholtz, John Meier jr, and bob nhiles all moved from hot farm to light pro. Have heard rumors of a couple more guys building light pros but, no proof yet

Re: Missing B.S. tractors? August 04, 2016 12:52AM
Baders will have both in Monroe Sept 24th.Troy has been busy with family and Randy is burned out.Needed a break.

Re: Missing B.S. tractors? August 05, 2016 10:08PM
I have watched them on youtube in region 2 since the class started and my first chance to see one in person was in darling ton a few weeks ago and wow! Gonna be a fun class to watch

Re: Missing B.S. tractors? August 05, 2016 02:19PM
Have you seen corn, wheat and soybean prices lately? Friday at Nidera Milwaukee corn $3.02 soybeans $9.29 wheat $3.71.The smart farmers cut back on the fun in tougher times.Those pro stocks have such high costs per run I've heard $1000 to $3000 a run these prices aren't going to support it.Smithback's will have to change the tractor's name to''Money Used To Grow In Rows''.Mark and Andy Cartwright are finishing a 540 light pro getting close I heard.Saw Matt Kastner in 540 light pro at Sauk Prairie ran good.

Re: Missing B.S. tractors? August 05, 2016 02:33PM
540 light pro looks like an expensive class to run big turbo high rpms = lots of maintenance.They really roar just like the big ones! Fun to watch.

Re: Missing B.S. tractors? August 19, 2016 09:50AM
Just watch the For Sale ads, there's been a steady diet of SF and Lim Pro tractors and chassis for sale all year. In another couple weeks there will be more as the season winds down. Don't get me wrong I'd love to have one but the money has just gotten so far out of control to be competitive for many having one of those toys isn't even possible. I a strong believer in setting up tight rules (restricting RPM, Speed, tire size and engine cubes) and enforcing the rules in lower level limited classes as its the only real way your ever going to keep the "Regular Joe's" able to afford to play the game.

Everyone aspires to go big or go home but sooner or later if everyone goes home there's no pulls to go to or watch either. On the flip-side, much like everyone talks about with ULSS if you throw open a huge checkbook everyone gets sick of seeing the same team taking home all the wins and dominating to the point it becomes boring.

Just my 2 cents worth....red712

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,707, Posts: 229,811, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,082, Posts: 225,956.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro