Cody shay August 09, 2016 10:49AM
His tractor sounds a lot like a bb deere. I know Brad moss was doing a lot of work with it did he put a deere motor under the 1206 tin

Re: Cody shay August 09, 2016 01:13PM
No it is still a red power plant

Re: Cody shay August 09, 2016 04:39PM
It's D&R power under the hood.

Re: Cody shay August 11, 2016 07:16AM
Prostocks, unlike most superstock classes are required to match hoods to engine.

Re: Cody shay August 11, 2016 07:37AM
Like the 2 MM Pro's & Hart's PS Massy?

Re: Cody shay August 11, 2016 01:45PM
"Deere Puller" is correct, you can mix and match hoods and blocks if you choose. The Full Metal Jacket Minneapolis Moline, the Wheatfed Minneapolis Moline and Hart's Massey Ferguson are all powered by Big Block John Deere powerplants. They are all beautiful tractors but I still don't like the rules allowing Frankenstock combinations.

It's a beautiful 1206 and I hope Cody keeps the red powerplant under the hood (I do miss the 3-rib front tires though).

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Cody shay August 09, 2016 04:43PM
Ihey 5488
His tractor sounds a lot like a bb deere. I know Brad moss was doing a lot of work with it did he put a deere motor under the 1206 tin
Mr Moss did make it real pretty under the hood.

Re: Cody shay August 10, 2016 02:38PM
What do you mean by real pretty is it a green powerplant. If so change over to jd tin watching a bb jd motor run under 1206 tin will make my beer come back up. For those of us who grew up driving red tractors that should be illegal.

Re: Cody shay August 12, 2016 09:37AM
IH 5488
What do you mean by real pretty is it a green powerplant. If so change over to jd tin watching a bb jd motor run under 1206 tin will make my beer come back up. For those of us who grew up driving red tractors that should be illegal.
i second that statement

Re: Cody shay August 11, 2016 03:30AM
it is a binder motor. As someone said, D&R powerplant

Re: Cody shay August 11, 2016 09:03AM
I know they have green stuff on farm and he won state fair 2 years ago on a green one!

Re: Cody shay August 12, 2016 12:50AM
Interesting fact of the day: Cotton Pickin Deere has a red motor. Eye Popping

Re: Cody shay August 12, 2016 08:24AM
The Haunted is red too.

Re: Cody shay August 14, 2016 05:53AM
the cotton pickin deere prostock has a d&r red motor in it. they used to pull a real sharp 1066 that said couch farms on it. they switched to green on the farm so hence the john deere. when rule change came about they decided to run a red d&r block. a complete dynoed engine was installed at the d&r shop this spring. the 4.1 prostock has the smallblock ebergjd block also poured by the same guy in Indiana. I think it was built by vangendern out of iowa. I met the guy that pours the blocks at Effingham,il. at vogel machine. d&r also sells the eberg block for the jd guys.

Re: Cody shay August 12, 2016 10:30AM
Have no idea about cotton picking Deere. Have never heard or seen it run

Re: Cody shay August 12, 2016 11:42AM
Sully
Have no idea about cotton picking Deere. Have never heard or seen it run

Here's where it won in Jackson, TN back in June.

Ken Couch and Cotton Pickin' Deere

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Cody shay August 13, 2016 01:47AM
I hate the rule any block for any tractor. I always followed this sport since I was a kid. Now I just go to the local brush pulls because I know what I'm watching there.

Re: Cody shay August 13, 2016 02:31AM
I agree, not a fan of the trans-gendered tractors regardless of the sheet metal.

Re: Cody shay August 13, 2016 02:26PM
So john do you know if it is a Deere motor or not? It sounds like a REI small blockdeere from the video

Re: Cody shay August 13, 2016 04:08PM
Sully it ain't no REI small block.

Re: Cody shay August 14, 2016 06:57AM
Ihey 5488

Brad put a air ride front on it and a chrome steering wheel. That engine was built and is maintained at Maize's shop. It's all IH based components.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009