Attention LLSS Competitors August 15, 2016 02:04AM
The Maury County Fair Board is hosting a Mid South NTPA Sanctioned event this Thursday, August, 18 at 6.30 central time. Purse is the Mid South "A" $2500 paying 8 places. We will be running the LLSS, Pro Stock Trucks, Super Farm Tractors and Two Wheel Drive Trucks. The LLSS and Super Farm Tractors can hook three nights starting in Columbia then on to Lebanon, TN [ an hour away] at the Wilson County Fair on Friday and Saturday nights. The Wilson County fair is ranked as the largest in Tennessee. For further information regarding the Columbia event, please feel free to give me a call at 1-931-224-1700. Thanks Eddie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2016 02:11AM by EKERR.

Re: Attention LLSS Competitors August 15, 2016 02:22AM
Why are you running up against BG ?

Re: Attention LLSS Competitors August 15, 2016 02:31AM
because that's when the fairs are held and not everyone goes to bg, they may want to and would more than likely prefer but sometimes other things get in the way and it is nice to support the local community.

Re: Attention LLSS Competitors August 15, 2016 02:39AM
Greg, This was not our preference but when dealing with the carnivals, and they are getting fewer now days, you have to take what you can. They have already worked with them to be able to move to the following week next year. Sometimes you have to deal with what your dealt.

Thanks

Eddie

Re: Attention LLSS Competitors August 15, 2016 03:05AM
I would just think the show would be diluted by pullers going to BG.

Re: Attention LLSS Competitors August 15, 2016 07:43AM
I didn't know bg had llss or pro stock 4wd trucks and goodness knows they have more than enough super farms and twd.

Re: Attention LLSS Competitors August 15, 2016 08:26AM
oL, I have ruffled your feathers. Obviously BG does not run PS4WD or LLSS. Just seems odd to me that Midsouth runs during BG.

Re: Attention LLSS Competitors August 15, 2016 12:45PM
lots of places run during bg just as ntpa did many years ago when bg was sanctioned by someone else, not one feather ruffled here just a little harmless gouging.

Re: Attention LLSS Competitors August 15, 2016 01:09PM
Little different situation oL. NTPA is sanctioning body of MSPA. When BG was USHRA and TNT I'm sure NTPA and state associations pulled during BG but no other USHRA or TNT pulls up against BG

Re: Attention LLSS Competitors August 15, 2016 01:52PM
If you look on NTPA's website, there are three other pulls going on during BG that are sanctioned by NTPA.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009