Badgerstate August 17, 2016 12:17AM
Why is it there so many guys there That want us to come run with them to make there class bigger but not one will come run into a? Class are exactly the same. I see there's alot of ntpa points guys running with them.

Re: Badgerstate August 17, 2016 02:00PM
The only class maybe would be llss with rules being the same. otherwise numbers are pretty good. At least I think from the pulls I have been to. You need to clarify what classes your referring to.

Re: Badgerstate August 17, 2016 11:01PM
There are lim pros from mn coming over. Rules are mainly the same. Pete mann is kinda right. They usually never come support any other than badgerstate.

Re: Badgerstate August 18, 2016 03:59PM
You are so true! They don't help any other organizations. It is sad!

Re: Badgerstate August 19, 2016 01:26AM
The only class that I can think of that needs numbers is llss. Would be nice if the rules would be the same as other groups in the state. I'm working on a alcohol llss, and hopeful it will be out in a couple years. 13 dollar milk doesn't help.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,790, Posts: 229,989, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,066.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009