DIAMOND RESULTS ? June 06, 2009 04:27AM
I KNOW IT RAINED IN NEBRASKA BUT DID THEY PULL IN MO. AND IF SO CAN SOMEONE POST SOME RESULTS

Re: DIAMOND RESULTS ? June 06, 2009 06:42AM
Ace in the Hole won the pro stock class, I heard it was the first pass on a brand new tractor. Mean Farmer won limited pro. That's all I know, wasn't there, just getting this info from my son. Said track wasn't the greatest and the light super class wasn't very good. Brackett had trouble with both of his tractors, thought he had too much water.

Re: DIAMOND RESULTS ? June 06, 2009 07:51AM
Poor track as it had been watered too much.There was no bite and lots of engines hit high rpm's.

LSS - Red Ink won at 261.9 Bryan Bowles took a pretty wild ride

Pro 4x4- Footloose Too won at 312.01-Trouble Maker 2nd at 311.99

Mod - Turbinator won at 310.62 on a great pass. Rest were 288 and under

Limited Pro - Mean Farmer won at 383.4- Grand River Deere lost a turbo

10 Pro- Ace In Hole won at 286.53-nice pass on a new componet tractor

There were 33 hooks,started late as people were backed up on hiway,long intermission,and still over a little after 10 pm with a single track. Nice crowd and the weather was perfect.Those that are still planting beans here are doing it in the dust.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,805, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,959.

Our newest member CBeard