BG session 6 - "super sunday" August 21, 2016 06:57AM
North track is completely unacceptable....your better than that NTPA. Broke every alky super, prolly screwed up the 4x4 diesels too.

Re: BG session 6 - "super sunday" August 21, 2016 07:50AM
Thought them Ohio boys could make a good pulling track out of everything from a mud bog to a gravel pit?? Not enough sleep last night?

Re: BG session 6 - "super sunday" August 21, 2016 01:36PM
Kinda rainy down there wasn't it?

Re: BG session 6 - "super sunday" August 21, 2016 04:35PM
The tracks were horribly rough all week, what ever happened to the grader?!?

agree too August 21, 2016 06:01PM
gotta agree here too

Re: BG session 6 - "super sunday" August 22, 2016 02:35PM
I completely agree, the North track wasn't great on Sunday and the sled settings didn't compensate for it. As for the tracks being rough... I completely disagree. This isn't blacktop pulling but they weren't rough. I stand as close as anyone (except the flagmen and unhookers) and I walk out on the tracks on occasion and they are anything but rough. One session did have a scraper driver that wasn't the best (slow) but I only remember seeing one time when a pretty good mound of dirt was piled up; in the first LSS class when Korth was hooking the third tractor. He drove down the other side of the track so it wasn't an issue, but it may have played a part in his decision to head to the left. Other than that the tracks were smooth.

Now I did see some good bouncing this weekend but that was either tractor setup or sled setup because there where no holes to bounce in. The grader (yes, it was used to build every track) and the scraper did a good job keeping things smooth. The sled setup causing a bounce was most noticeable in the 4wd classes and that caused some pretty good hops when the box topped and the pan dropped.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: BG session 6 - "super sunday" August 23, 2016 12:55AM
I think what happened sunday was a track that was finished at 10am and sat in the sun for 4 hours and became pretty hard. Then they watered it down good but that just added a thin layer of good dirt and under neath was dry ground. They should have just started pulling in the north side while they pulled the legends on the south track. I still think after Terry test hooked they should have stopped and gotten the track into better shape, it was obvious watching the diesel trucks that there was an problem. But they probably didnt want to stop pulling again, since they had already sat a half hour after the super farms.

Thankfully none of the mod classes pulled on the north track or there would have been some serious carnage.

All in all, you cant have a track that bad, at that pull, on the big celebration pull off.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,950, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009