dales twin pines pull June 06, 2009 01:43PM
when rules are made and printed is that not what the vehicals for that class should go by????larry you pushed safety,safety,safety at all of us pullers and on friday night at dales you went against your own words and let people pull in classes where safety was a very BIG issue,had that vehical came apart and pieces struck myself or any of my family members because you went against your safety rules on your own i would not even think twice about a lawsuit against yourself or championship pulling series,rules are made for a damn reason and if you as the organizer cant even go by them why should you expect anyone else to do it.....any classes higer then stock need alot more safety shields and gaurds and you know that larry!!!!!!!!

Re: dales twin pines pull June 06, 2009 01:47PM
Seems like Larry is an extremely shady character!

Re: dales twin pines pull June 07, 2009 05:03AM
Well that makes sense. Let's make lots of rules that the pullers didn't agree to. And then, we won't enforce them! Good to know tractor and truck pulling is alive and well in NW WisconsinThumbs Down

Re: dales twin pines pull June 07, 2009 08:28AM
And of course its nice to see all you know it all's left your names! If you can't leave your names then from my point of view, your comment means jack crap!! Bunch of dang truck pullers, I don't know why on earth Larry ever wanted to help you guys in the first place! Heck, I got to Dales to spectate and 15 minutes later you guys are goin at it behind the announcers stand, very classy boys, very classy!!

Re: dales twin pines pull June 07, 2009 09:47AM
Nope, I wasn't there. We were haying. I pull Dad's farm tractors 2-3 times a year if that. When I found out Larry's club was going to let the pullers of each class decide rules I was very excited. That way no one could complain because they themselves made the rules. But when I found out that the rules had been changed from what the pullers had decided(at least in the farm stock tractor class), I was quite disappointed and angry. I think they should have left the rules the pullers made as they were or not have had them make the rules in the first place. I talked to my girlfriend who was at Dale's and she said that all the pullers getting into it was annoying and pointless. However, if the board is going to make rules, they also need to enforce them. I think many pullers wanted a change but this is not the one they were looking for.

Re: dales twin pines pull June 07, 2009 12:59PM
Instead of complaining about larry's club why not read abit and find out that larry doesn't have any farm stock tractor rules they are made up and enforced by whoever is putting on the pull.

Re: dales twin pines pull June 08, 2009 08:50AM
larry has all kinds of rules for all stock tractor and truck classes he just wont post them because he doesnt want to deal with all the questions,if larry has nothing to do with any stock classes then why does he provide the trophys and payback for those classes then?????

Re: dales twin pines pull June 08, 2009 09:02AM
You just don't get it do you, he has a copy of farm rules that river falls, etc run. If a pull promoter doesn't know what rules he wishes to run in stock, he may just use those rules, some other promoters already have their rules chosen that they will use. If you see a pull that CPS is at, and they are providing payback for farmstock, then that means the promoter has chosen to give payback, and they are responsible for paying that out, not cps!! And rather than whining on the internet behind some dumb name, why don't you grow a set and call Larry. I've got a feeling you're a truck puller huh? does your truck have some "pump" service advertising on the door maybe............................?

Re: dales twin pines pull June 08, 2009 05:49PM
who is L.D. anyway and why is my truck involved in this arguement,my truck meets the requirements for my class,dont assume things MR.L.D. if your not for sure on your decision and i agree with concerned puller and with derek, MR.L.D. whats your real name?oh i forgot your like the rest of us you dont have a pair either!!!!!!well guess what im not shy after seeing your posts that you are unsure of who wrote them get a life MR.Know it all!!!!!

Re: dales twin pines pull June 08, 2009 08:53AM
larry should have just kept his nose out of truck pulling and there would be no problems,who needs a leader that wont stand his ground and gets all soft and changes the plan and rules in mid stream???we dont thats for sure things were just fine with pulling and letting the promoters run their own shows before Mr America stepped in!!!!!

Re: dales twin pines pull June 08, 2009 12:49PM
Who is L. D.? His said for you guys posting here to use your name if you have a pair, but he didn't bother using his. Here is the deal, these people are not whining, and they are not trying to bend rules around their trucks! They want what is right, and safe fun place to go out and put on a show. Safety, Safety, and Safety is the key point to this post. This far into the season if your truck doesn't have the safety equipment needed for that class, UNDER NO EXCEPTION SHOULD THAT TRUCK BE ALLOWED TO PULL!! You won't get away with it in any major organization and you shouldn't here either. As far as letting CPS members class jump... Thats just retarded. The people in the crowd get tried of seeing the same trucks pull over and over again. And one last thing I have no beef with any tractor guys. I keep out of your guy's arguements, so keep your comments of truck guys to yourself. Fare enough?

Re: dales twin pines pull June 08, 2009 02:54PM
Derek, fair enough. I agree with you completely on the safety issue, no doubt. Some guys brought up tractors on this post, I'm tryin to help verify some apparent misunderstanding. I don't know why a phone call is so hard for some people. When I have had questions I've called Larry up, and he has always given me a satisfactory answer. I agree, things are not perfect by no means, but I do think given some time and a fair shake things will end up pretty good, but all of us need to be willing to maybe lend a hand when the situation calls for it, or maybe not pass judgement on anyone too quick if theres something that we don't like. A lot of people would like to see a organization like Badger state or tri state in this area, well, ya got to start some where, those groups did, it takes time, and some dedication to the club right? I'll get off my soapbox now, you can have it back Derek.

Re: dales twin pines pull June 08, 2009 05:04PM
If you are trying to say we need to respect Larry, I don't think so!! He started out with everyone's respect for him and then he and his board members turned it into a dictatorship by not going with rules the pullers (who actually know the sport) agree on (a democracy)! If Larry wants to make this organization something great he needs to step up and do what is right to get our respect back. Without us pullers Larry has nothing, right? There are other pulls governed by other clubs we can go to that doesn't require a "membership blackmail" in order to get the full dollar amount payback. He is going about this the wrong way and continues to dig himself a deeper hole. I'm not trying to pick fights. All I have done here is state what many truck pullers have said to me and thoughts we have discussed. And I know there are a few truck pullers that may disagree with this and probably have formed a bad opinion of me, but thats life I guess. Who is this L.,D. character? Anyone know? I just think it's funny he said nobody had a pair to put there last name down!! Oh well.

Re: dales twin pines pull June 09, 2009 03:35PM
L.D. may stand for learning disability but thats an oppinion, and that is what this site is for. my old man pulled a 560 farmall in the 70's and 80's and when there was an issue they worked it out and it worked fine thats what us truckers need to do,(majority rules). i inform my dad on whats going on and he dosent agree with the situation and he's not a puller any more. we make the show not a club, and if theres not enuff trucks, it may be that what larry did discuraged them pullers to come and now he needs to find a way to get'um back like geting customers back into a store ext. so hopefuly some comensence can be used and cps will get it right so i and others can have fun and not get discuraged on his policies but we know whats in the other hand!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009