Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI August 29, 2016 09:16AM
The 10th Annual Green County Fall Nationals will be held Sept 24th at the Fairgrounds in Monroe,WI

Badger State Tractor Pullers pull of the year the last 3 years and since it started this pull has given back over $300,000 to local familys in need and have helped start many organizations.

Pull Starts at noon.Usually done at 7ish.Band starts at 8:00.This year award winning Madison County.Bringing back Country this year!
9 classes Badger State and PPL rules apply
Pro Stocks
Light Limited Super Stocks
466 Hot Farm
4.1 Limited Pro Stocks
640 Pro Farm
Super Farm
TWD Mod Trucks
Super Semis (we would like 8 semis.5 to 8 are committed now depending on breakage.You guys will be taken care of that come!
Unlimited Alcohol Supers.Again would love to have 10 but Blackbourn,Hulls,and Gansemer are who we have coming.Would like to get you guys a $5000 purse with 10 tractors.

There will be a raised purse over the normal Badger State purse depending on class size.example:Last year we had (18) 4.1 Limited pros.Purse was $4200 and 12 were paid.20 Hot Farms paid 14 spots and was a $3550 purse.same goes for all classes.If the numbers are there we will pay you well!
4 classes winners will receive a barrell of oil and the two alcohol class winners will receive alcohol.(For your engine)

For those of you coming a ways away and come Friday night.If you need a vehicle to get around with let us know.

Advanced tickets are available which include the Pull,band and drawing for $15 a piece.Otherwise $15 for the pull,$5 band and no drawing.40 total prizes including a 42" Hustler Zero turn Mower,50" LED LG TV,(2) $500 GC to Pomps Tire,(10) $200 cash prizes and 26 more prizes worth over $100.We will send them by mail.Send check to GCFN 517 Washington St. Monticello,WI 53570 $15 per ticket.Please include the names you want on the stub for the drawing.

Any questions please call me at 608-558-2316
Mark Hawthorn

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI August 29, 2016 03:15PM
Is Slama gonna allow NTPA SF tractors??

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI August 30, 2016 01:23AM
That is a question you need to ask the higher ups in Badger State.The Fall Nationals has nothing to do with the rules and who can run.they do the teching.Call Greg or Dirk.

Parking September 16, 2016 09:38AM
IMPORTANT!
With the number of haulers coming please park as close as you can to the person next to you.No saving of spots!They will move you if you leave to big of gap.
Badger State guys you how the sign in sheet goes.If you have someone coming later and your pit passes are full it will be $10 to park on the pit side.FREE parking on grandstand!The new sheet takes care of any complaining so I expect no complaints from my gate workers.
BE patient at the gate!Everyone with a tractor has to sign in.Be nice to our pit ladies please?

ANY problems during the day come find me.There is nothing we can't fix.Dont yell at my workers!They are doing what they are told.We will have a puller with the parking crew so the feedback will get back to us and if like last year you come complain to gate or parking people you will not be back next year.Sorry to have to be this way but we almost lost them this year due to some pullers.And without them this pull is done.

Re: Parking September 16, 2016 01:04PM
Always great to hear promotors threatening pullers.

Hey Greg September 16, 2016 02:41PM
Apparently you don't understand. Without the helpers there is no pull. Period knowing mark like I do he isn't going out and finding the hardest most impossible people to work with to HELP at this great pull. Maybe if you can't be courteous and patient you should stay home.........

Re: Hey Greg September 16, 2016 03:53PM
Sully, I would say you could say that about 99.9% of pulls. Helpers are crucial but without pullers you don't need many helpers. I find Mark's use of this forum to warn pullers to behave as odd. None of my business. I'm out !

Re: Parking September 16, 2016 08:31PM
Not here to do that to the puller.For the pullers that come down they know what I'm getting at.Why should the parking crew take the grief.If you have an issue my number is 608-558-2316.Sorry but you need organization to get all the haulers in.

Re: Parking September 16, 2016 08:36PM
Greg who?I sign my name.There is no threatning of pullers what so ever.If you came to this event you would understand why there has to be parking rules.Sorry for that that.

Re: Parking September 17, 2016 03:18AM
Mark, my name is Gregory Kuntzman. Not sure what difference it makes if you know my last name.

Re: Parking September 17, 2016 04:02AM
No big deal Greg.It just felt like a stab in the heart with your post esp after what we do for this community with this pull.Its a non profit 501c3 event and $300,000 has been given back to the community because of it.Our helpers and organizers including me donate their time to put this on.Last year we had a few pullers literally "belittle"the parking people.We are not here to bully the puller BUT we dont want our help being bullied either.If you ever put on your own pull you would totally understand.
At this event we put the puller first!Thats why its a raised purse.We offer vehicles for pullers that show up Friday night to get around town,Without them we have no pull but without organization we have a mess.Sorry my post came across harsh but the pullers that come down here most everyone will back me up that I was not out of line.We thank all the 130 pullers that come each year and if I can't say thanks or shake your hand for coming that day remember we appreciate you all for making this event what it is today.Greg feel free to come on down to help with parking.They would love an extra body.

Re: Parking September 17, 2016 04:22AM
Mark, you don't know me and I commend you for your giving back to those less fortunate. If I didn't live in Ohio I might take you up on volunteering for you. I have organized and managed many large charity events as well as owning and managing manufacturing company. Are you allowing pullers that belittled your group previously ? Good luck and I apologize for the unsolicited opinion.

Re: Parking September 17, 2016 04:34AM
Yes we are.Everyone has a bad day once in a while.Were not that evil.LOL!Thanks for the reply Greg.And kudos to what you do!

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI September 04, 2016 01:10AM
Heard Don went after one NTPA tractor last night at Mineral Point.

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI September 04, 2016 01:41AM
Nope
Heard Don went after one NTPA tractor last night at Mineral Point.

Results are up on BSTP web page, See how it turned out!

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI September 04, 2016 04:40AM
Don turned down the winning hook, that's pulling. Bahl won it. Plain and simple. I was not in the pits last night so if anything happened I can't comment on it cuz I don't know. Wish they would have had one more class. It was a beautiful night for a pull

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI September 08, 2016 02:05AM
First of all, hats off to the BadgerState Pullers! They ran an awesome show that night and I had a great time pulling with them. None of the tractors there that night was "Pointed Out" other than saying NTPA tractors, but the concern was water and fuel which all tractors were in compliance that night . Looking forward to running Badger again in Monroe.
Thanks Jeff Bahl

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI September 20, 2016 01:21PM
If a SF tractor meets BSTP, fuel and water rules it should be allowed to pull. I have not heard from anyone that a none intercooler SF tractor can't run this Saturday. Hope to see a bunch of SF tractors.

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI August 30, 2016 03:24AM
I think there were several NTPA set up tractors in Hillsboro??
1 even took a 3rd or 4th in one session another a 10th?
You would think they would want as many as they can get? right?

If all fares well I would think we would have 3 Blue ones there for SuperFarm

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI September 02, 2016 01:56AM
Wonderful Andy!We will be paying more places than the regular Badger State schedule in the Super Farm class

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI September 02, 2016 04:25AM
mark will you have lite pros 540 class never got see them this year, thanks bob

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI September 02, 2016 05:08AM
Not this year.There will probably be a couple there but not the class.With more numbers I will have them in a heartbeat

Info for haulers and follow vehicles September 07, 2016 08:42AM
You are welcome to come Friday night.Camping is available.You haulers please park in line at an angle.We will have a rig there to start the line.All follow vehicles must park against the fence!PLEASE don't take up room where two haulers can fit or the parking people will ask you to move.The parking people will direct you where to park.NO saving spots!We tried last year.DID not work.
There will be no parking fee for the infield as long as there are enough spots for pit passes when you sign.EX.Each member gets two in.If both in separate vehicles there is no charge.if you bring 3 vehicles they will have to pay $10 to park in infield.Remember...there should be no complaining since there is free parking anywhere else on the grounds!We welcome you to use the free parking!It is open pits so you can walk where ever you want once you are inside.
AGAIN PLEASE listen to the parking people!Don't give them grief.They are doing what they are told to help keep things organized and less cluttered.

any questions call me 608-558-2316

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI September 07, 2016 12:13PM
Guess the class voted and if your a red GN NTPA SF and win the BG ring and a GN points champion you can't pull at Monroe.. They scared of a non inner cooler tractor??

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI September 07, 2016 03:01PM
If that is true, I have lost a lot of respect for the Badger State organization.

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI September 07, 2016 03:50PM
I have been told multiple times that Slama and Viney said that dads and my tractor can't pull at a BSTP event.. Bryan Deck 402 369 1176

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI September 08, 2016 09:40AM
They can not say u guys can't pull. As long as your fuel and water fit bstp rules your fine. I guess they have been complaining all year about some Ntpa tractors that run with them. I guess they can't fathom that a non intercooled tractor can run with cooler tractors.

ATT: 540 Limited Pro guys! September 08, 2016 10:52AM
As per request we are having a class for the 540 Limited Pros.The guys that are coming were going to jump in the 4.1 class so to be fair to them we will just run you separate in your own class.

Any questions call me 608-558-2316

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI September 08, 2016 12:41PM
Has the order of the classes been determined yet? From this fans perspective, please pull super farm last. That way I can hit the road home an hour sooner.

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI September 08, 2016 01:25PM
We have been working on that tonight.I will post at a later date but so far Super Farm will 2nd to last class due to them being early last year.We try to mix it up each year..remember guys this line up takes time and thought.many points battles going on and we want to make the fairest track possible for them.

TV Commercial for the Green County Fall Nationals September 09, 2016 04:07AM
TV Spot on You Tube

video: [www.youtube.com]

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Temporary Class line up Sept 24th September 14, 2016 01:00AM
540 Limited Pro
Unlimited Super Stock
640 Pro Farm
Light Limited Super Stock
TWD Mod Truck
4.1 Limited Pro
466 Hot Farm
Pro Stocks
Super farm
Super Semis

Remember pullers please park where you are told and be nice to our parking crew.Park reasonably close to the hauler next to you.If you need more room let me know and we will park to on an end.'Also Do NOT carry alcohol around the pits!Keep it at your trailer or in the seating area.Security will leave you alone unless you are carrying it around.This is very important.The city can shut any alcohol in the pits down at any time but they are trying to be stretch the rules for us.

Re: Temporary Class line up Sept 24th September 19, 2016 12:06PM
so are you going to allow NTPA super farms to pull with you?

Re: Temporary Class line up Sept 24th September 19, 2016 12:26PM
Someone from Badger State please answer this question but as far as I know Jeff Bahl is coming and we usually have 5-6 more NTPA guys there.

Directions to pit gate September 20, 2016 01:32PM
Please use the South East Pit gate of the Fairgrounds.For you that havnt been here:
Take HWY 11 (this runs on the North side of Monroe)
Take the last exit East of Monroe if your coming from the West and take the first exit if your coming from the East.For those coming from the North or South do not go through town.You will have a mess..
Once you take the exit take a right at the stop sign and follow the yellow signs.It will shoot you straight in the pits

Any questions call me 608-558-2316

Re: Temporary Class line up Sept 24th September 22, 2016 02:17PM
still no answer on ntpa tractors. They must be scared to have a little compition.

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI September 21, 2016 12:41AM
hows it looking with all this rain, I plan on coming but if it keeps raining I doubt it will go on

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI September 21, 2016 02:30AM
Just down there this morning.Raining but there might be two puddles on the infield.The grounds gets rid of water pretty darn good.Not a puddle on the track.They are calling for no rain Friday and Sat here so we are good to go!Will update if mother nature has a different plan.

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI September 22, 2016 04:52AM
any update on the track conditions is it still a go and are tickets available the day of the pull?

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI September 22, 2016 05:34AM
Grounds are great!This is the last day of Advanced tickets but you can pat general admission at the gate

Re: Green County Fall Nationals Sept 24th Monroe,WI September 24, 2016 01:12AM
yes

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,670, Posts: 229,764, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,940.

Our newest member JD_8520