ESP East Concord Results June 07, 2009 03:46PM
Results for the ESP pull in East Concord are posted on the website.

http://www.empirestatepullers.com

Re: ESP East Concord Results June 08, 2009 02:12AM
what is the deal with the special will we see him this year or what

Re: ESP East Concord Results June 09, 2009 06:11AM
he is only going to make it to a few pulls for esp if that from what i herd just dansville and langford. he is going gn, first hook for gn is tomah at end of the month.

Re: ESP East Concord Results June 08, 2009 03:00AM
Thats not a very good super stock class, what happened to the esp supers. mark cole is really strong with the new eder frame and johnson motors should be hard to beat all year. the sf doesn't look very good either.

Re: ESP East Concord Results June 08, 2009 04:01AM
Well it has been a bit of a tough spring so maybe there are guys still trying to finish up the last of their crops. Dairy farmers are losing money hand over fist so that may keep a few guys home. I wonder if this is affecting the turnout. We will see how Dansville is cause it has been a couple early pulls and Dansville is usually the first one.

Re: ESP East Concord Results June 08, 2009 07:06AM
Who is Mark Cole and where did this tractor come from?

Any pictures of it?

Re: ESP East Concord Results June 08, 2009 08:19AM
is scooter runing this year

Re: ESP East Concord Results June 08, 2009 11:51PM
Yes the first light hook in this weekend at Dansville.

Re: ESP East Concord Results June 09, 2009 06:16AM
Mark is a new mod guy this year. he use to pull garden tractors, nice guy he owns m&t trucking in pavillion. his tractor is called the gambler 3 motor set up eder frame oddys motors i believe.

Re: ESP East Concord Results June 09, 2009 01:17AM
There should be more super farms out shortly. I know of 3 more that are almost ready.

Re: ESP East Concord Results June 09, 2009 03:12AM
boxler beal when will we see them has the special ran since they blew up at BG wonder if they made any changes

Re: ESP East Concord Results June 09, 2009 04:00AM
They had it back together for strawberry feilds but something happened, think some turbo plumbing came apart.

E Concord Mod Pictures June 09, 2009 04:37AM
I put a few pictures of the Mod class from E Concord on my Picasa site, linked form my internet site. Just click on pictures then 2009 E Concord.

Policy Peddler Site

Re: E Concord Mod Pictures June 09, 2009 05:55AM
Nice photos Rocky. We are looking forward to coming up for the Dansville pull this Sunday. I'll see if I can get a Posse to follow me Winking

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

? for JR June 10, 2009 12:41AM
So JR who might we expect to see in your posse????

Re: ? for JR June 10, 2009 10:38AM
Possibly a Hawg and a NutCase. I think Hillbilly is not coming now. Still waiting to hear from a couple others.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: E Concord Mod Pictures June 09, 2009 02:40PM
Hey Rocky nice pictures, did your wife take them? If so tell her very nice job.

Re: E Concord Mod Pictures June 09, 2009 03:15PM
I realize it is hard to believe, I took them. Thank you very much, I am happy you enjoyed them.

Check out the ones from the pull at Fuchtorf Germany in your spare time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2009 03:22PM by Policy Peddler.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009