Organizations that run A Pumps September 02, 2016 11:56AM
Are there any organization that only run a pumps? I know that IL Hot Farm is a 640ci 3000 rpm class with A pumps. I would like to see videos of other a pumps classes, I searched YouTube and couldn't find any. Thanks for the help

Re: Organizations that run A Pumps September 02, 2016 12:00PM
Lets go pulling has video of the Battle of the Bluegrass Farm Stock class which is an A pump 2.3 turbo 2600 rpm

Re: Organizations that run A Pumps September 02, 2016 01:36PM
There used to be a decent class in southern Indiana 3000 rpm, 20.8s tires, 11k pounds, a-pump but it's dying fast no one pulls in it anymore and nobody has the class at there pulls.

Re: Organizations that run A Pumps September 02, 2016 01:47PM
I have pull Illinois hot farm for several years , We have a very colorful class and everybody seems to get along . We have changed something to try to make where it is any colors night . Going to a p pump in Illinois hot farm would be a mistake it would make it a all red class like we have seem in other organizations .

Re: Organizations that run A Pumps September 02, 2016 02:26PM
Illinois hot farm has a lot of color and good numbers too! Any color has a shot on any given night. Good bunch of people that put on a good show!

Re: Organizations that run A Pumps September 02, 2016 02:44PM
I don't want il hot farm to change from the a pumps. I enjoy the class and the colors. I just have noticed when I watch them run they don't lug when they get to the end of the pull. It seems like the motors just fall out. Is this caused by the a pump?

Re: Organizations that run A Pumps September 02, 2016 02:59PM
USA-EAST Limited Pro Stock Tractors run ONLY 'A' pumps. 540 cubic inches .... unlimited turbo ..... 24.5 Tires. Tons of UTube on this. A very solid class of competition. Wimer Fuel Injection and Turbo of Sandy Lake, PA is the sponsor for the class.

Re: Organizations that run A Pumps September 05, 2016 03:32AM
yes the recast heads make more power and that is what is helping to ruin the class with fpp too !! interstate did not adopt that rule and they were the smart ones !! the A-pumps now are making good power and depending upon whos pump you are running they are pretty reliable. and yes that does just go to show you a champion last year and did hook a few times with the organization this year and does not make the list for canfield !! yet some tractors that are not members , did not hook all year at all or a few that did once or twice , and make the list. . that really confuses me.

Re: Organizations that run A Pumps September 03, 2016 02:56PM
A Interstate classes are A- pump. All though I don't know why because they run like P-pump tractor. Seem like silly deal. Can't be a money issue with what is being spent on those tractors anyway. I know their Mod turbo's at 540 can whip some 640 P-pump Super farms.

Re: Organizations that run A Pumps September 03, 2016 11:56PM
you post a pic of your 2015 champion,and don't invite him to canfield .that says alot about the management at fpp.

Re: Organizations that run A Pumps September 04, 2016 01:54AM
Beefy, I would hope the 540 mod turbos could "whip up" on the 640 super farms. They have 5-600hp more!!! 540cui +4.3 or more turbo +1000cc of fuel =2000hp

Re: Organizations that run A Pumps September 05, 2016 01:33AM
Don't forget the hyper recast heads and the solid recast heads that front running tractors have! And correct on the A-pumps building great power. The new pump cams have really brought these tractors to life. Have any of the A-pump groups ever checked cubic inches??? Have seen Lots of deck plates running around out there when the side shields are off. Lol

Re: Organizations that run A Pumps September 05, 2016 01:16PM
Last most guys was sayin is p pump made more power than a pump so must be "A" pump cubic inches is more fuel efficant than "p" pump cubic inches because the letter a is closer to the front of the alphabet than p. So I bet that's why the a pump tractors run a deck plate

Re: Organizations that run A Pumps September 05, 2016 02:35AM
I know what your saying Ia Mo pullers had a pro farm class that ran a-pumps 3lm turbo
But I haven't been there in a few years . Heck just run farm "stock" class
you need 500hp to compete Anymore.

Re: Organizations that run A Pumps September 05, 2016 11:01AM
That was not an A pump class at IAMO , it was stock pump class Super Field 3lm. IAMO still has A pump class 3x3 charger that pulls combo with Pro Farm P pump class 3x3 charger. Most of the Tractors have went to P pumps though.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009