Richland Center - Oct. 8th - Trucks & Tractors September 07, 2016 04:03AM
Hybrid Redneck Rally

October 8th, 2016

The fun that can be had at this event is unlimited and it's growing for 2016.

1. 6500 Open Stock 4x4 Shootout
2. Light Pro/Limited Pro Shootout
3. Limited Pro Diesel Trucks Shootout
4. Pro Stock Diesel Trucks
5. 6200 Super Stock 4x4
6. Outlaw Diesel Trucks

Full details can be found on the following website:

4 Seasons of Fun

ALSO attached are forms for any interested sponsors. There is going to be 1000's of people there from all over the Midwest. This is the premiere event to showcase your business at.

Full contact info is also on the website.

Looking forward to a huge turnout on Oct. 8th!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2016 04:07AM by WisconsinPullFan.

NTPL Legend Series exhibitions Richland Center, WI Oct 8 September 09, 2016 04:26AM
I am working on having 3-4 legend tractors make exhibition passes on Oct 8 in Richland Center, WI. I will post the pulling vehicles soon.

All promoters should take a look at this, it is a great way to bring new fans to your events and it is something unique. We need to continue to think of ways to bring new fans to the pulls and then try it. Once we get the new fans to the pulls, then we need to wow them, so they want to return.

Kevin Dick is whom I have been talking to, his cell phone is 419 443 0013

NTPL Facebook Page for more info.

Website

Re: NTPL Legend Series exhibitions Richland Center, WI Oct 8 September 09, 2016 04:46AM
That will be amazing!!

NTPL Legend Series exhibitions Richland Center, WI Oct 8 September 10, 2016 08:53AM
We plan to have 3 or 4 tractors making two passes each on Oct 8th in Richland Center WI.

Re: NTPL Legend Series exhibitions Richland Center, WI Oct 8 September 11, 2016 06:00AM
this going to be a great show ;about how many lite pros 540s are you thinking?? and how many 4.1s ?? my thought is lots of them .great pay out; can't wait to see this show . thanks Jason this was a great idea . bob

Re: NTPL Legend Series exhibitions Richland Center, WI Oct 8 September 12, 2016 01:22AM
Pictures of the tractors can be seen here.

The Legend Pullers making exhibition passes in Richland Center, WI October 8th are: Joel Rathge with the Terraceland Express, Mike Ott on the Bosse Project and Kevin Dick driving the Spirit of 76. Each tractor will make 2 exhibition passes.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM