Tractor at eagaville tn September 11, 2016 07:48AM
I was just wandering whose wrecked ss tractor that was on the trailer and what happened to it

Re: Tractor at eagaville tn September 11, 2016 08:17AM
Highway accident with previous owner thankfully no one hurt. Currently headed west of Mississippi with new owner.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Tractor at eagaville tn September 11, 2016 12:17PM
Whos was it or is it top secret that didn't answer nothing unless his name was new owner

Re: Tractor at eagaville tn September 11, 2016 12:35PM
Could be wrong but I suspect it was Marty Chandler's "Deeply Hooked'.

Re: Tractor at eagaville tn September 11, 2016 12:36PM
Beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2016 12:40PM by Deerefever.

Re: Tractor at eagaville tn September 11, 2016 12:46PM
O that was a couple weeks ago

Re: Tractor at eagaville tn September 11, 2016 01:14PM
I know the tractor spent some time near Eagleville after the accident. There's a tractor pimp down there I hear tell.

Re: Tractor at eagaville tn September 11, 2016 02:17PM
It has been sold again and will supposedly be revived this time from what I hear.

moving on September 12, 2016 02:51AM
Yes, the above comments are correct. I did buy Deeply Hooked after the accident & had intentions of putting it back on the track. I was approached by a good friend about purchasing it & after evaluating the progress on the two LLSS tractors that are currently underway, I decided that it may be in the best interest of everyone including the tractor for it to go to someone who has the time to get it back on track ASAP, because the last thing I need right now is a LSS torn apart in the shop.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,951, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,035.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009