Pulls in Ky or Ind this weekend September 12, 2016 01:23PM
Any pulls in the Ky or Ind area this wkd? T

Re: Pulls in Ky or Ind this weekend September 12, 2016 01:35PM
Bluegrass has a couple of events, depending on what you want to see/pull.

Stanton, KY: Super Street 4×4 trucks, Street Diesel Trucks, 12,000 Farm Stock Tractors and Pro Farm Tractors.

Vevay, IN (Friday): 5000lb and 5500lb 3.5mph tractors (16.4 tire size), Hot Farm Tractors, Farm Stock Tractors, Work Stock Diesel Trucks, and Super Stock 2WD Trucks.

Vevay, IN (Saturday): 5200lb 8mph tractors, Light Limited Super Stock Tractors, Pro Farm Tractors, Outlaw Super Stock Tractors, Pro Street Semis, and Street Diesel Trucks

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Pulls in Ky or Ind this weekend September 12, 2016 01:59PM
Lagrange Ky

Re: Pulls in Ky or Ind this weekend September 13, 2016 12:30AM
what are the rpm, turbo, cube, tires, rules for the farm stock class at lagrange you are talking about Jason smith? thanks in advance for info

Re: Pulls in Ky or Ind this weekend September 13, 2016 06:05AM
Looks like its a KTPA pull.

Re: Pulls in Ky or Ind this weekend September 13, 2016 06:45AM
im sorry, that still doesn't answer my question.. ktpa has no farmstock class rules on their website

Re: Pulls in Ky or Ind this weekend September 13, 2016 07:21AM
Flyer says farmstock is running Battle of the Bluegrass rules.

Re: Pulls in Ky or Ind this weekend September 13, 2016 12:42PM
BOB rules 2.3 Charger 2600rpm.

Re: Pulls in Ky or Ind this weekend September 13, 2016 11:24PM
thank you Jason and levi, that helped me out very much! I was able to view the bob rules on their website. on the turbo rule there are no restrictor plates allowed in front of turbo, correct? from what I gather in the rules it states you must have a true 2.3 inducer wheel with no welded bores and no bushings in front of wheel. I am running a 2.3 model S300 turbo with cast wheel, so I am asumming this will be legal? I run high 3rd on a 1066 weighing 13,000. how will this compare to other tractors in the class? thanks again in advance for any info, much appreciated!

Re: Pulls in Ky or Ind this weekend September 14, 2016 11:20PM
can anyone answer my last post? I believe I will be legal, but just want to make sure.. thanks again

Re: Pulls in Ky or Ind this weekend September 13, 2016 12:43PM
470 cubes 20.8 Doubt anything will be checked but the rpms with the box

Re: Pulls in Ky or Ind this weekend September 13, 2016 02:05PM
Temple Hill KY is having farm classes this sat night

Re: Pulls in Ky or Ind this weekend September 14, 2016 05:51AM
I mainly run in Indiana so I know how there rules are but what about BOB & the people that pull with them? Never been to one of theirs. Just finished this tractor up & planning on stepping up to hot farm with it but it's built more for altered farm right now.

Re: Pulls in Ky or Ind this weekend September 13, 2016 02:05PM
Good deal! Just got the tractor put together for farm stock & wanted to see how it ran. Didn't see any in southern Ind. Thanks John. If you run the farm stock do they let ya run hot farm as well?

Re: Pulls in Ky or Ind this weekend September 13, 2016 02:25PM
Deere Man
Didn't see any in southern Ind. Thanks John. If you run the farm stock do they let ya run hot farm as well?

I know Jason has done it a couple times, so I don't know why you couldn't.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Pulls in Ky or Ind this weekend September 13, 2016 09:36PM
Franklin county young farmers pull at Brookville.

See Facebook for details

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,756, Posts: 229,911, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,092, Posts: 226,011.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM