Outlaw Rock Valley, IA Thunder In The Valley Event Poster June 09, 2009 05:44AM

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Re: Outlaw Rock Valley, IA Thunder In The Valley Event Poster June 09, 2009 12:50PM
Thanks Allen for passing on the info on the pull here in Rock Valley. We sure appreciate the big crowd that comes along from Menno to help cheer you guys on! Say Hi to Mark & Curt and the rest of the gang. If not before, see ya in the Valley July 10 & 11!

Rich Rozeboom
Thunder in the Valley

Re: Outlaw Rock Valley, IA Thunder In The Valley Event Poster June 10, 2009 02:07AM
Craig emailed the flyer to me Rich! I printed off a dozen of them and will put them up in the Menno area. Thumbs Up

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Re: Outlaw Rock Valley, IA Thunder In The Valley Event Poster June 11, 2009 11:32PM
I sent some big posters home with your neighbor (TG) will drop off yesterday to hang around the shop or trailers. Thanks again!

Re: Outlaw Rock Valley, IA Thunder In The Valley Event Poster July 06, 2009 01:23PM
Click the link below for the pullers packet if you haven't seen it yet for Rock Valley!

Outlaw Pullers Packet

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Re: Outlaw Rock Valley, IA Thunder In The Valley Event Poster July 06, 2009 01:56PM
Should be some tough tractor classes.How do we predict this one?

Re: Outlaw Rock Valley, IA Thunder In The Valley Event Poster July 06, 2009 11:44PM
Heard over the grape vine that they will be serving a breakfast for pullers and family on Saturday morning. Their will be a freewill offering for the UMDF foundation.

Re: Outlaw Rock Valley, IA Thunder In The Valley Event Poster July 07, 2009 04:49AM
how many tractors or trucks will pulling those two nite will the ethinol express be there

Re: Outlaw Rock Valley, IA Thunder In The Valley Event Poster July 07, 2009 04:53AM
the first pull you had in the valley there was and 806 that pull there lss class i think will that tractor will he be there

Who will get a win in Rock Valley? July 07, 2009 08:20AM
SF-Extreme Pleasure(Why not,home town and it runs good)
LSS-Hayley's Comet (If he shows)
PS-Ace in the Hole(This class has been tough)
DSS-Magnum Force(Oh Yea he sold it)Intimidator(Watch out for Ulmer and Henderson)
Mods-Turbinator(Power of the Turbine)
TWD-Gun Smoke(Watch out for Cole)
4x4-Foxy Lady
pro4x4-Rattrap

Re: Who will get a win in Rock Valley? July 08, 2009 05:25AM
Will the Ulmer light super make it?

The Weapon July 08, 2009 08:11AM
They are sure trying to make it.

Dad and I would help if we could, we have our own pistons to change.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM