Throwback Thursday with Eric Prewitt The Godfather September 21, 2016 01:51PM
Will be talking to Larry Richwine about the New Rules for NTPA in 2017

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: Throwback Thursday with Eric Prewitt The Godfather September 21, 2016 03:36PM
Eric, I do not recall restrictor plate rule being among the list of published proposals on NTPAs website. Could you ask Larry which puller(s) proposed this, and why it was not listed with the other rule changes being considered?

I ask not to be confrontational, rather from a standpoint of trying to have a better understanding of the process. As you can see above, love it or hate it, the rule has generated lots of discussion.

Could you ask a 2nd question related to Restrictor plates: At BG, we all saw Steve Burge's test pass Thursday after the SS Open class that would have put him 2nd had he been competing.

What I'd like to ask Larry if he were in front of me is how much difference is there currently between the top DSS guys (Ross, Burge, Blagrave) and the top akly guys ( Galot, Blackbourn, Lustik), and if Larry feels the restrictor plate concept may lead to a unified heavy SS class in a year or two where instead of diesel/ alky separate classes, we could perhaps just have 1 Heavy SS class?

As Richard Morgan said, there is perhaps no other move NTPA could make that would get as much positive fan reaction as that one.

Thanks and I'll be listening for sure. Keep up the good work!

Re: Throwback Thursday with Eric Prewitt The Godfather September 22, 2016 01:19AM
Sorry, Michael it is listed as inlet restrictor plate on al SS classes
Listen in tonight and I will try to get your questions answered and also listen to the
Sidetracked show immediately following my show this is going to be topic of there show also.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for

Re: Throwback Thursday with Eric Prewitt The Godfather September 22, 2016 01:34AM
Where do we find this radio broadcast? Probably be a good idea to list this info so it always shows up in your banner post. Likely help you in building an increasing audience.

What time is the feature with Larry?

And since I'm obviously not in your loop, what is the signifacance of "... the Godfather"?

Re: Throwback Thursday with Eric Prewitt The Godfather September 22, 2016 01:56AM
Go to www.pullingradionetwork.com or look up the app for I-Phone or Android it is a free App.
I guess the "GODFATHER" is a radio nickname for say, stems from being around pulling all my life
and the rest of the crew have just kind of made it stick, given that name due to the fact I was comfortable at Louisville
and the originator of the Pulling Radio Network was amazed at the amount of pullers I could just
go up and talk to. One of those kind of deals.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for

Re: Throwback Thursday with Eric Prewitt The Godfather September 22, 2016 01:57AM
The show starts at 7:00 PM Eastern time

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for

Re: Throwback Thursday with Eric Prewitt The Godfather September 22, 2016 03:24AM
Thanks Eric. I asked this in the other thread, but could Larry clarify if the restrictor plates are only for multi charger tractor classes? If not, why not be proactive and do the same thing for multi charger SS Diesel Trucks and multi charger Super Semis? Seems logical that those classes could, do, or will at some point have the same issue as the tractor classes.

You may set a new record for listeners tonight. Thanks again for providing an outlet for information to flow.

Re: Throwback Thursday with Eric Prewitt The Godfather September 22, 2016 03:40AM
Also there is a chat room button on our website and when you click on it the show will also play

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,790, Posts: 229,988, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,065.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009