Murfreesboo Tenn pull October 25, 2016 12:41PM
The llss class is shown as 6000 pound on the puller application.I was just wondering if that was a misprint or is it 6200 thanks

Re: Murfreesboo Tenn pull October 25, 2016 02:07PM
Nope, it's 6000lbs this year! Happy to see them realize that it's a lite class!

Re: Murfreesboo Tenn pull October 25, 2016 10:58PM
Nope
Nope, it's 6000lbs this year! Happy to see them realize that it's a lite class!

.......says the farmall h driver.

This should really just be a 4 cyl class anyways, that way absolutely any brand could make weight and compete.

The whiners who think it should only be 6000 will never be able to comprehend the flawed logic behind balking at offering another 250 pounds. This is precisely the reason this class will never have a set of nationally unified rules.......

Have fun with your antique class.

Re: Murfreesboo Tenn pull October 26, 2016 02:59AM
Be fine with me if it was 5800lb. My two buckets of junk can make that with no problem.

Re: Murfreesboo Tenn pull October 26, 2016 06:29AM
I like the class at either weight; however that near 5% drop in weight would be less dramatic performance-wise on the Murf horse dirt versus a Gordy style track. So many variables at play here, I do think the weight drop will favor those who mind their setup the most. Murfreesboro is the best building in the business to watch a pull and the crowds they draw now are exceptional. I look forward to the three sessions on February 3rd and 4th of 2017, and hope to see as many of you LLSS guys and gals there as possible.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Murfreesboo Tenn pull October 26, 2016 01:19PM
The class will be just fine, take your 4430 and go run one of the other middle weight super farm classes out there. I don't care what brand you run there is an option to get to that weight.

Re: Murfreesboo Tenn pull October 26, 2016 01:55PM
Class Killer could be on to something I don't think Stieger or Versatile made a tractor that would get that light

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,628, Posts: 229,690, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520