4.1 turbo November 12, 2016 03:48AM
What is the best charger out there for a 4.1 turbo? Harts, Columbus or is there a better one?

Re: 4.1 turbo November 13, 2016 07:05AM
Hart's

Re: 4.1 turbo November 13, 2016 09:38AM
I have had same hart turbo for 3 years with zero problems. Makes 96 lbs of boost at times and won A Lot of pulls with it.

Have you put another turbo on since? Kinda sounds like problem below turbo if you had 2 "bad" ones.

Re: 4.1 turbo November 13, 2016 11:36AM
Nope .......... have a Columbus on it now and not a single issue. And out of 14 events I won 9 with 6 of them in a row. My point was ........... WHY wont Harts fix my dam turbos so I can sell them? Shouldnt take over a year and how about talk to me on the phone? Let me know what the reason/excuse is ............ Thats all .....

Re: 4.1 turbo November 13, 2016 12:19PM
Re: Llss twin turbo January 04, 2016 01:03PM
KBacker
I have been waiting for 6 months on a response from Brandon about 2 turbos I sent back for repairs ( lasted 2 runs each.... Billet latest n greatest or so I was told) Wish he would fix them and send them back so I can sell them .................... I call....... nothing ...... I call ............. nothing.......... I call .... ya you get the drift.

BUT maybe he will see this and be mad enough at me to call me finally and get a resolution since I can reach him on the phone.

Humm. Well you've cut number of hooks in half that they lasted from your last post. What else aren't you telling us?

Re: 4.1 turbo November 13, 2016 12:40PM
You are correct !!! Limited Pro Puller..... They cut themselves in half!! Really sucked actually. Usually made it about 250 ft or so (sometimes more ...... sometimes less) Broke the first one on second run sent it back paid to have it fixed ( bought another in the meantime because he wasnt gonna have it fixed for awhile) that one made it 1 run and broke ..... got the "fixed" one back and it made 2 passes ( first pass was on a sandy easy pulling track so I guess it was easier on it) next pass about 230 or so and broke. ........... I know I didnt have to explain it to you but since you evidently follow me around I wanted you to know for sure how well they lasted and worked for that matter.
CDS on now and havent looked back. I WOULD however like my property back and I guess send it to a different shop to have them fixed since we are over a year at Harts who specializes in 4.1 turbos ................ OR he could call me back .......... I even told them to just change the label and send them back ........... that was in June ........... still nothing. So with that ..... How would you feel about this? I'm meerly stating the facts as it has happened and time laps .... I know some guys think the world of Harts ( as it seems you must) and thats fine. Just getting tire of this run around BS from one of the "premier" shops

Maybe you are friends with Harts? COOL !!! Tell him to call me , need the status of my turbos

Re: 4.1 turbo November 13, 2016 01:26PM
No not a friend just puzzled how Harts have 100s of 4.1s out there and you've had so much bad luck with them. The Columbus is over 100hp short but with your combination must work for you. I would be interested in a speed sensor if I was in your shoes. Brandon has always gone above and beyond for me, and he wouldn't know me from Adam. Did you apply for Louisville? With all them wins you are a shoe-in.

Re: 4.1 turbo November 13, 2016 02:07PM
I do run a speed sensor. And no I didnt apply. I dont have time to take off from my business to go there or Gordy or anywhere else that isnt close to home for that matter. Maybe sometime in the future but its not really on my bucketlist at this point.

Re: 4.1 turbo November 14, 2016 01:08AM
Hey Limited Pro Puller, KBacker doesn't run a limited pro. He runs a real nice LSS alky TRACTOR (you know the ones using cast iron rears) so Louisville doesn't really have a class for him to pull in.

Re: 4.1 turbo November 14, 2016 01:48AM
BeerSpinning AHAHA. Now I see the Problem! Quit putting the alcohol in the tractor. REAL tractors use diesel fuel. The alcohol is for personal consumption onlyThumbs Up

(post is for entertainment only)

Re: 4.1 turbo November 13, 2016 07:18AM
Hope you have better luck than me ............. I have 2 Harts latest n greatest billet chargers both with broken shafts sitting at their shop since Aug 26 2015 (UPS confirmation receipt) and here it is Nov 13 2016 His secretary has confirmed they are sitting there in a box untouched and I cannot get him on the phone as to why Both of these chargers made 1 run annnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddd broke

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,698, Posts: 229,797, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard