kc indoor pull November 15, 2016 04:39PM
well obviously there is no pull at kc this year which sucks in my opinion but what is the real reason for no pull is it lack of turn out for people in the seats or is the city of kc bound and determined to tear down kemper arena whatever the reason is i personally think it sucks because the pull was getting better and better each year and as a pulling fan i loved it thank you for any info

Re: kc indoor pull November 15, 2016 06:49PM
It was contracted for only so many years and they would like to do away with Kemper arena also.

Re: kc indoor pull November 16, 2016 03:33AM
This month the American Royal will have a horse show in Kemper Arena and that will be the last event in Kemper Arena before the new owners take over the building. They are remodeling and going to put a floor across the top level and have multiple basketball, volleyball, tennis courts and offices, etc. Around the outside hallways they are going to have offices, weight rooms, etc. Thanks, Doug

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2016 03:49AM by Doug Roberts.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009