Edwards Jones Dome December 13, 2016 05:15PM
With the indoor pulling season on my mind, I couldn't help but be drawn to the gateway dirt nationals this upcoming weekend in St. Louis. What a great venue that has hosted supercross, monster jam, and dirt car racing. A vacant stadium with a respectively central location, indoor attached pit area, and perhaps enough room for a 300' track(s) with track entrance/exit . Just day dreaming but would'nt it be great, promoters.

Re: Edwards Jones Dome December 14, 2016 12:29AM
A group of us will be heading down there this weekend to watch the races. It's a great thought to have a larger indoor event there for pulling again with a long track like the old super dome or Indy indoor pulls of the pass. It's an exciting though if they could get an event lined up in the future for this venue.

Re: Edwards Jones Dome December 14, 2016 01:42AM
the cost to rent the building would be huge. it would draw 3-4000 fans at most. it would be a HUGE money loser.

Re: Edwards Jones Dome December 14, 2016 02:01AM
looks like a good time.

Re: Edwards Jones Dome December 14, 2016 04:41AM
I wish it would happen but good luck is right, no numbers will show up to watch. They tried this years ago at Dome with St.Louis farm show and seats were empty. Its like having something at local fairgrounds when its not fair week, never draws crowd...

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM