Electric steering December 14, 2016 11:05AM
I have searched and haven't found much on someone using a snow plow pump plumbed into a 4 port steering hand pump. I was wondering if you got a snow plow pump that would work with a double acting cylinder. I know some pumps are pressure one direction and gravity the other. I have seen tractors with an electric over hydraulic steering but haven't looked to see how they have plumbed it. I already have everything I would just need a pump and plumb it in. Just wondering if I would be getting into something I don't want to mess with.

Re: Electric steering December 14, 2016 01:53PM
You can get an electric over hyd. motor/pump from Bailey's Hyd. that you can plumb from your tractors rear/trans oil or one with a reservoir to the supply side of your 4 port valve. Do a google search for Bailey's Hyd.

Re: Electric steering December 15, 2016 01:05AM
12v snowplow pump with reservoir, hook into steering box under consul, advice, put a Hurst shifter's knob with nitrious button on throttle, that way you can bump the pump when in pits to steer with out wearing down battery s

Re: Electric steering December 15, 2016 04:08AM
I was going to put the pump on a switch and only run it when I need to

Re: Electric steering December 16, 2016 02:03PM
If you call Bailey and tell them what you need this for they can actually tell you what to buy...very helpful.

This is what most pullers use:

[www.baileyhydraulics.com]

[www.baileyhydraulics.com]|utmccn=(not%20set)|utmcmd=(not%20set)|utmctr=(not%20provided)&__utmv=-&__utmk=166321982

[www.baileyhydraulics.com]|utmccn=(not%20set)|utmcmd=(not%20set)|utmctr=(not%20provided)&__utmv=-&__utmk=166835902

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,872, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM