Scott Kupiec December 18, 2016 12:26PM
Bought some parts in August haven't received parts stopped responding to texts and calls anybody know how to get ahold of him? 270-703-0775

Re: Scott Kupiec December 18, 2016 12:53PM
I also paid him for parts by PayPal in Aug. and never received them either. This guy is not a man of his word! Kept making excuses why he hadn't shipped . Then he finally text they had shipped . But wouldn't give me a tracking number. They never showed . I text him back and told him I didn't believe he shipped them he text me back giving me a cussing! About how he never beat anyone out of money! & to lose his number!

Re: Scott Kupiec December 19, 2016 09:53AM
He has replied back . Thanks

Re: Scott Kupiec February 19, 2017 01:39PM
Hey Greer did you get your parts from this guy? I never have got my parts but he got the money . He is definitely a scam artists!!!! If he try to sell parts to anyone beware!!!! I have all my messages and PayPal showing he got his money! What a piece of work!!!

Re: Scott Kupiec February 19, 2017 01:45PM
Never did got me for a little over 400 dollars

Re: Scott Kupiec February 21, 2017 04:14AM
This dude is a loser, drug attack. Spent many years pulling with his Family in New York and acting like an Ass. Hang's around between Albany New York and his home town of North Adams Ma. in the bars. Call the local North Adams cops or Ma. state police and I bet they can find him. Good Luck.

Re: Scott Kupiec March 27, 2021 01:31PM
Yea he’s at it again, got me for 150, f-ing a hole. Did y’all get y’all’s money or parts? I found where he works and going to mess with is work during business hours. Can’t stand fraudulent s-it...

Re: Scott Kupiec March 30, 2021 11:30AM
Nope got Benton too same parts he said he sent me

Re: Scott Kupiec March 31, 2021 12:31AM
I did get my parts but not from Scott, unfortunately I'm not allowed to say how but a very stand up guy sent me what I had purchased. I did have to pay for shipping the second time. Scott has a very bad problem about screwing people over. He will have to answer for it on judgment day.

Re: Scott Kupiec March 31, 2021 01:29PM
What kind of parts is he supposedly selling?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,796, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard