Greg Taylor December 19, 2016 10:01AM
Greg lost his year long battle with cancer this morning. Our prayers go out to the family Death is never easy especially this time of the year. It's hard to understand why god took Greg so early in his life but he must have a better plan for you my friend. He loved pulling his ford farm stock tractor and always had a smile no matter where he finished in the class. He has requested that In lieu of flowers donations may be made to Southern Indiana Farm Stock Pullers Association. What a great guy and we will all miss you Greg. Rest in peace my friend and may God lay his loving and caring hands on your family during this difficult time. I will try to attach Greg's obituary if it don't work just search for Blake Funeral Home in Loogootee to view it: Blake Funeral Homes

Greg Taylor Obituary

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2016 08:16AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Greg Taylor December 19, 2016 10:37PM
A great farmer, father, husband and true competitor on the track Greg will be dearly missed by all who knew him. Our organization extends its sympathy to the Taylor family. Kerry Graves

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,956, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,039.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009