what sled was at Deerfiels BTSP show June 15, 2009 11:10AM
What sled was at the Deefeild BSTP show friday night? 260' wins the LLSS class thats not good. I'm just curious.

Thanks

Re: what sled was at Deerfiels BTSP show June 15, 2009 02:52PM
YELLOW LUEDTKE SLED AND TRACK WAS POOR FOR LLSS

Thank You June 16, 2009 10:09AM
AHH, that happens sometimes. Thank you for the reply

Re: Thank You June 17, 2009 12:56AM
AHH that happens BULL look at the pull order versus distances from the early hooks to late only 9 feet. But because it's BSTP sled of the year it's OK. What a line of crap,should have been reset.

mackville June 17, 2009 02:57AM
What sled is at Mackville this wkend? Seen the yellow one sitting by Concord, figure it is going to Watertown?

Re: mackville June 17, 2009 02:34PM
Heard they were using a step on sled to save money.
All the classes they have now go slow enough to use one.

Re: mackville June 17, 2009 03:41PM
That is sure true on the way the Mackville show is going. I do not know how they can consider them the Mackville Nationals when the event is nothing but a plan down scaled pull. Realistically they should call it the Mackville Jokinals.

Re: mackville June 19, 2009 06:14AM
better check and see who is going to be there. Pros will be good class Hook,Brinkmiewr,Millers( both), Carresouls,Stamm,who knows what else

Re: mackville, good point June 19, 2009 08:55AM
Good point there, "who knows what else" !! Because, no one knows them!!! Except their parents and close friends.
All good people, but most are "used to be" national pullers settling down to pull closer to home (meaning, brush pullers).

Re: mackville, Used to be's? June 19, 2009 10:37AM
I don't know what your idea of used to be pullers is, those are all good pro's. Come to think of it I have never seen I have never seen a pro stock I didn't want to see hook. It will be interesting to see who actually shows up, theres a grand national in Ohio this weedend. Well gotta go, its time to head for the show.

Re: mackville, June 19, 2009 05:04PM
had 6 pro stocks, Brinkmeier, Hook, Stamm, both of Baders tractors and a new IH, can't remember the name. Also had Hull's 2 Super Stocks dropping weight to hook with them, neither of them ran. They had a heck of a time getting the pro's to run, neither of Bader's ran and it 2 trys for Stamm. A good class of tractors just bad luck.

Thats my $.02 fire away boys

Re: mackville, June 20, 2009 03:14AM
New IH is possibly Craig Ladwig (sp).. used to co-own Madness, was set to have his own tractor out this season. Or did someone else build a new red Pro?? Bader's were having issues with both tractors in Sauk City last week also..

Mackville Saturday July 20 Bill Miller is coming June 20, 2009 04:22AM
Bill Miller called and he is coming up Saturday night, we should have 11 in the class tonight if everyone shows.

Re: mackville- Ladwig June 21, 2009 01:19PM
You are correct ag girl the new IH pro is ladwig I recognized the name as soon as I seen it.

Thanks, Jay

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009