Injectors man? June 15, 2009 12:54PM
A couple of years ago I spoke over the phone with a many by the name of John, who edm'd injectors n Indiana or Ohio I believe. I have lost his contact information, if someone has this info, I would appreciate it. Thanks

Re: Injectors man? June 15, 2009 10:43PM
Nobody know this guy?

Re: Injectors man? June 16, 2009 12:48AM
Try John Link at J.L. Maching, phone 231-853-2626

Re: Injectors man? June 16, 2009 04:08AM
Thats the man, has anybody used his injectors? Are they any good? I hae heard that alot of people have trouble out of edm'd injectors. Opinions?

Re: Injectors man? June 17, 2009 01:29AM
He did a set of IH style injectors for our Cat and are very happy with them. Thats why I responded !!!

Thanks Ed

Re: Injectors man? June 17, 2009 02:47PM
I will be getting set up to do IH injectors soon . These will NOT be EDM done. I will be setting the spray angles and indexing the pattern plus dual feeding them. I will say this ........ EDM tips will work for most stuff BUT its also like running a concrete bit thru them leaving tem rough and NOT round so the patterns are irregular. What I am doing fixes all these issues. If you have questions or are interested in these you can reach me at 402/750-8652 Thanks Keith

Re: Injectors man? June 18, 2009 03:56AM
I would have to diasagree with that, the EDM process can be quite accurate. If your electrode is round your hole will be round, turning the amps and ON Time down will provide a nice accurate finish. Holes can be finished to a .0002" tolerance, and repeat if done correctly. A hole popper , which is kind of an EDM, but not as accurate, will be a little less precise, but I have heard of hole popped injectors doing just fine on the dyno. I would guess just like anything, or any machine, alot has to do with operator.

Re: Injectors man? March 04, 2010 05:06AM
So are these injectors any good? I am looking to get some 5x.018 injectors from JL, but if they are low quality, I will skip on them. Any input is appreciated!

Re: Injectors man? March 04, 2010 01:28PM
I have run johns inj for 5 years and have worked great

Re: Injectors man? March 04, 2010 01:35PM
I have had JON EDM me several sets of nozzles. Very good guy to deal with, and excellent workmanship. Ed.

Re: Injectors man? March 04, 2010 01:35PM
Highly recommend Johns injectors. Work great. He is a great guy to deal with!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Injectors man? March 05, 2010 03:55AM
ive been runnin johns injectors for a year and a half and they work great with no problems

Re: Injectors man? March 05, 2010 11:34AM
jon is a good guy to deal with,i have built lots of injectors using his tips and never had a problem, very good prices also

Re: Injectors man? March 06, 2010 03:23AM
jon is a great guy to deal with and does very good work has done several sets for me. i highly reccomend him.

Re: Injectors man? March 06, 2010 02:14PM
5 x 0.018 is exactly what I had John do for me for my farm stock IH. Tremendous improvement in power over the injectors I had before. As others have stated, very good to work with and very reasonable price for the work he did for me. I highly recommend him.

Re: Injectors man? March 06, 2010 04:48PM
What Size Were You Using Before those 5 x 18's

Re: Injectors man? March 07, 2010 01:28AM
I bought a complete fuel system all togther, which included 13mm rotary (380ish CC) and what I believe were 4 x 0.032 injector tips. It seemed like WAY too much tip for how much fuel I had. Plus they were only cracking at like 2800 psi. Lots of white smoke when idling, and overall just didn't seem to run well. I had John rework my injectors, puting in the 5 hole tips and setting them to about 4000 psi. Night and day difference.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,698, Posts: 229,797, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard