2017 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series January 03, 2017 12:48PM
Available at Gordyville will be the 2017 Travel Schedule. I will be in the pits Saturday AM before the LLSS class and copies will be available at the Hook Magazine (the official magazine for the LLSS class) .Booth. This is a tenative schedule with some TBD's for payouts pending contract signing and fair conventions. When all info is available the 2017 schedule will be posted on here like last years and also available in the Hook Magazine, again like last year. I will also post on here and attach a PDF file when complete. I have had many requests for the schedule for planning purposes. There are additions to this years schedule and payout increases. See ya at Gordyville.

Re: 2017 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series January 03, 2017 02:01PM
Sure would be nice to find from one source what the complete LLSS pull results are from each event and the running points tally.
Do appreciate all the work that Ed, Bryan and others are investing to make the LLSS a viable class and help to bring it to a common status rule wise regardless of geography across North America. Certainly is a class with a lot more potential to appeal to pullers, promoters, fans and hopefully sponsors.

Re: 2017 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series January 04, 2017 12:31AM
Dave, I actually have that information from 2016. I kept track to tally points on the travel series. I should of announced at the end of 2016 pulling year that Wayne Stine from Traverse City, Mich won the points money. 2016 was the first year there was money left over for points award. The monies came from promoters that were satisfied with the number of tractors in the class thus putting on a great show. The travel series came a long way in two years. I never wanted to get this involved, but as time goes on much came my way and it totally makes scene to do. I would like to thank all the pullers who supported the travel series in 2016, the promoters who support this class and the sponsors. A big thank you to Hook Magazine and Pull Off.com for your support.

Re: 2017 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series January 04, 2017 02:08PM
Thanks Ed for the info. Glad to hear Wayne Stine won the points money. He is a personable class act perfectionist as is his beautiful Case/IH Maxxum "Warhorse". I still remember watching Wayne as he grew into a teenager as he helped his dad, Maurice, with the "Sheila II" IH 460 LSS, back in the late '70's.

A "Warhorse" action series of photos can be seen in my website under 2014 Morley, MI, afternoon session, when the MTTP (Michigan Truck & Tractor Pullers) pulled and again at Marshall, MI and 2013 at Hart, MI.

www.DaveDannPhotos.com

Re: 2017 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series March 16, 2017 11:57PM
When will this schedule be posted for all to see?

Re: 2017 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series March 17, 2017 03:19AM
Soon. I'm working on it as we speak. Trying to fill in as many TBD's and verify info. I will post on here within the week a PDF file, a finial copy. Also 2017 schedule to replace 2016 on here and printed in Hook Magazine. Official verified payouts as of now totals $48,500 with 2 TBD's representing 14 pulls. Thanks for the interest.

Re: 2017 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series March 18, 2017 02:04AM
Just hit $51,250 for the scheduled 14 pulls for 2017 Northern LLSS Series.

Re: 2017 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series March 19, 2017 04:55AM
Attached is the PDF File for the 2017 Series.
Attachments:
open | download - 2017 LLSS 3.19.2017.pdf (139.9 KB)

Re: 2017 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series March 19, 2017 05:12AM
Excellent schedule. Hope to attend some. Is Shedden & Dungannon purse listed mean Candian $ or U.S. $?

Re: 2017 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series March 19, 2017 11:54AM
US Dollars. They pay in Cash.

Re: 2017 Northern Light Limited Super Stock Series March 23, 2017 01:57AM
Need to bring this back to top.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,750, Posts: 229,901, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,088, Posts: 226,003.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM