Dansville Photos June 16, 2009 06:50AM
We have photos posted from the Dansville, NY event. We don't have custom Champion photos done at this time but Bonnie will get to them when she can. Also, videos and a winners video clip should be posted tonight.

Eastern Extreme Pulling Dansville NY Photos

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Dansville Photos June 16, 2009 01:44PM
Dansville Videos are now available. Also I have posted a Winners video clip on the Dansville photo page or you can go to You Tube under EEPVIDEOS.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Dansville Photos June 16, 2009 02:19PM
Thanks J R for the videos, and thanks to Bonnie for the photos and for putting up with J R!

Re: Dansville Photos June 16, 2009 02:47PM
Just wanted to THANK both of you for making the trip up to Dansville. Both the pics and videos look great. Nice job and hope to see back again next year!!!!

Re: Dansville Photos June 17, 2009 12:59AM
Thanks Scott. We had a blast. Especially when I can pick on Uncle Dick. Looking rainy down here for this weekend but I would guess Canandaigua is a bit far to run on a Sunday Smiling

Bryan, Bryan, Bryan. Don't get me started! Winking

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,799, Posts: 230,008, Members: 3,341.
This forum: Topics: 37,106, Posts: 226,079.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009