pull results January 12, 2017 01:04PM
Why does it take some pull attractions so long to show the event results? I've been checking the Whatssmokin Production site and they still don't have results posted.

Re: pull results January 12, 2017 01:15PM
Power and noise photo has had them since the came into existence...

Re: pull results January 12, 2017 04:21PM
It makes Power and Noise well worth the money to have results live.

Re: pull results January 12, 2017 10:53PM
.......and (pirating) the live results makes power and noise money.It's a pretty unique arrangement.

No other pull/organization I've seen does anything like this. Normally most will publish results without financial requirement.

But hey, people will pay, so what're you gonna do? The system works.

Re: pull results January 12, 2017 11:48PM
No pirating to it he provides a service, he charges for it. Then after a few days the results become free to the people not willing to pay for the service. Pretty simple really

Re: pull results January 13, 2017 02:57AM
There is no pirating here. Anyone could do what Rodney and his crew is doing, but he is consistent, thorough, and reliable. Anyone who attempts what he's doing would soon be tracking down sponsors and subscribers also to meet the demands of fuel, food, lodging, data charges, and whatever else comes up. I subscribe and encourage others to do so if you want to keep up with events you can't attend. I use it a lot when I'm at an event and Rodney is at another to see how things are going elsewhere.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: pull results January 15, 2017 12:08PM
Nobody except the really close friends and family realize what it takes for all of us that try to cover the sport, everybody does a great job, and deserve all they get in payment and or sponsorship/advertisement. Rodney provides a great service and I enjoy his results.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,795, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,949.

Our newest member CBeard