Looking for Photos January 19, 2017 10:17AM
I'm looking to find photos of the modified tractor chassis I bought down in the Crosbyton/Lorenzo Texas area. The last owner who actually pulled "Big Foot" was Terry Hurst. Terry bought the tractor off of Gary Porter of Hugoton Kansas. Gary was the original builder of the tractor and used a 4010 John Deere rear end and 4430 sheet metal. Gary said he built the tractor in the fall of 1974. Gary ran the tractor until 1978-79, then sold it to Terry Hurst who run the tractor into the mid 1980's. I've talked to Terry, Gary and several others, but it seems no one has any original photos of the tractor. My hopes are, that somewhere out there, fellow pullers or fans may have some photos of it from back in the 70's and early 80's. I've included a photo of what it looks like when we got it home. I could really use some help in finding some photos to help me in the restoration of the tractor. Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to provide.

Charlie
AKA One Sick Puppy

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,576, Posts: 229,605, Members: 3,319.
This forum: Topics: 37,058, Posts: 225,857.

Our newest member BadHabit2