Bagerland sanity pullers (back-stabbers) February 04, 2017 09:28AM
Every one likes to have a home town pull to be proud of from heading up fundraising to help purchase the land, build the track, gaurd rail, bleachers, put lights up, and an announcers stand. All taking place over the course of five years to grow the event of a sport they love. Then to have a club try and weasel in the back door and trying to keep it hush hush just to have a pull in that town because so many towns don't want them back after making promises they don't keep.

Re: Bagerland sanity pullers (back-stabbers) February 04, 2017 02:19PM
Why create trouble. I don't know what is going on but please remember we all pull for fun and anyone that's puts on a pull goes to a lot of work and my hat is off to them. Most of you know me and I love to pull and will pull anywhere with anyone. Please keep the event and invite everyone. This sport should be great fun and not an argument. As Jesus said please forgive those who trespass against you. I love this sport and have met many great people along the way. Set an example for others.
Thanks
Dave

Re: Bagerland sanity pullers (back-stabbers) February 04, 2017 04:40PM
I think you lost me at Jesus said, what ever that is.

Re: Bagerland sanity pullers (back-stabbers) February 04, 2017 07:43PM
to peter t. u had better go to church in the morning or say a pray for yourself asking for forgivenes !!

Re: Bagerland sanity pullers (back-stabbers) February 05, 2017 03:18AM
I think you may be on the wrong website, but I forgive you.

Re: Bagerland sanity pullers (back-stabbers) February 05, 2017 03:26AM
Clucker I used to pull way back in the day but through the tides that turned had to sell the tractor. I now just go and support pulls and clubs all over southern Wis. Even bagerland but it seems that thier pull numbers have dwindled down from when the club started. I go back to a place that bagerland was at the following year no bagerland but someone else's club or it's a brush pull. Well a person gets talking to with the promoters and it seems to be a bad trend. How many pulls did they have the first or second year and how many they have this year? As far as pulling with bagerland I was at a pull that a non-member Farmall M won 5500 and got DQ'd only for not having the battery in the stock location which then made first go to a board member. Also with 5500/6000 open it's not much fun as a fan to watch one tractor in the class and then to see the guy strut around with a points champion shirt on. It's like (wonder how that happened!) One more? I heard through the the grape vein that 8500/9000 natural got a 414 cube limit wasn't there a 1155mf in that class that won alot and was pretty religious to pulling with bagerland? My final thought is that if a town has a good thing going that they started to help keep a tradition alive why change things.

Re: Bagerland sanity pullers (back-stabbers) February 05, 2017 04:19AM
I'm not taking sides. Just asking everyone to help the promoters and people putting the pull on, no matter who it is and have fun doing it.

Re: Bagerland sanity pullers (back-stabbers) February 05, 2017 05:56AM
I would rather not take sides either and I agree it's about having fun. With that being said it's hard to back a club that does so much shady things to try and get into a town to have a pull or make rules to prevent someone from pulling with thier club or simply knit pick to find something to kick them out because they win. I mean forest Gump could even figure that out! I would like to think that a club would have the common courtesy to be up front with people when trying to setup a pull rather than try to go behind the backs of the people that already put the pull on in that town.

Re: Bagerland sanity pullers (back-stabbers) February 05, 2017 05:19AM
Happened to Ithaca they come in a couple weeks before we regularly would of had the pull that we fought to get bank just to steal our sponsership money but was told we both could have pulls.....

Re: Bagerland sanity pullers (back-stabbers) February 05, 2017 01:56PM
It has been a while since I have posted on here but I have some issues as well with Badgerland Sanity. They do not like outsiders coming in and beating them so they implement small tire rules.(dumb) I understand there are tire size limits in NTPA,PPL ETC... but they also do not have speed limits; Why have your 125 hp tractors run 15.5 tires? There are very few, if any "stock" tractors pulling so let them put on a show if they can make the weight, engine is not overpowering everyone by 50 hp, and they stay under the speed limit? Simple! We have 5 different tractors that we would bring to a lot of shows but to put small tires on is just defeating the purpose.

Re: Bagerland sanity pullers (back-stabbers) February 06, 2017 04:40AM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the fact that they want $5,000 to get 6 or 7 pro stocks to your pull as well.

Re: Bagerland sanity pullers (back-stabbers) February 06, 2017 06:18AM
Badgerland sanity offers prostocks?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM