Murfreesboro thread February 05, 2017 12:10AM
So are u not allowed to be critical of a class on here now? I'm not allowed to say that a ridiculously silly class had no business pulling on sat night at Murfreesboro?

Re: Murfreesboro thread February 05, 2017 03:23AM
For your original comment about the class, I'm very aware it's a red show right now but anyone is more than welcome to be a part of the class, any color, just a matter of someone building one. I want to thank ktpa for picking up the 6000 LT hot farm as a sanction class for 2017. The class must be doing something right for the number of shows booked in 2017 (around 23 hooks right now). Murfreesboro TN likes the class enough they invited us the run exhibition for folks to see the class. Your negative remarks will not affect us one bit.

Re: Murfreesboro thread February 05, 2017 04:06AM
Just post your name and contact info ban-1 I'm sure any of the folks who spearhead the class would be glad to discuss the class with you. I got involved with the class because it was a no-brainer to me, limit the air with a simple and affordable box turbo and some reasonable CID limits and you've got a nice what I would call "bridge" class between hot antiques and llss or hot farm. If I had the time I would build anything but a green or red one, too much opportunity for any color to do well given the limits placed on the class. Looking forward to your reply.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Murfreesboro thread February 05, 2017 03:30AM
whats so silly about the class? these guys work hard on these tractors. I agree it needs color but its on its way soon

Re: Murfreesboro thread February 05, 2017 03:40AM
The 6000 LT Hot Farm class is a new class that we voted in this year. It is a awesome class with a bunch of Super great guys pulling in it. We welcomed this class to be part of our organization. Please feel free to come to one of our scheduled events to catch them in action. The schedule will be out soon. Thank you KTPA

Re: Murfreesboro thread February 05, 2017 03:46AM
It's pretty easy for some no name jealous person to get on a forum and trash talk! The 6000 light hot farm is the fastest growing class in the state! The ktpa alone has booked them for over 20 shows this year. There's several tractors in the process of being built to add some color to the class, the founders of the class just happen to be ih guys. The taylors, wrights, and calvarys are some of the most competitive pullers in the sport, and I'd say their doin something right seeing they've already been invited to Murfreesboro and gordyville this winter and I'd say that's a pretty big thing for an upcoming new class in the sport!

Re: Murfreesboro thread February 05, 2017 12:08PM
I know where an oliver is just nearly done and maybe a mf and a case also a couple more olivers are out there but time will tell

Re: Murfreesboro thread February 05, 2017 01:20PM
Give it a year or two and I believe its going to be a real popular class hear in Ky they are starting to make some very impressive runs

Re: Murfreesboro thread February 07, 2017 12:55PM
Well dam you know where these great Wizardy tractors are ,, its so secret, what the hell dude , cmon

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,618, Posts: 229,674, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,890.

Our newest member JD_8520