Head Flow February 10, 2017 11:32AM
I'm looking to buy a used head or get a good works on mine(833C2)
Which flows will be the best for a IH 466 3x3 open rpm class?

Thanks guys

Re: Head Flow February 10, 2017 11:56AM
I can port your head for around 500 bucks 270 566 2901 if interested .Now some free advice I'm good friends with two of the top tractors in my state in a class similar to yours except 3.6 by 3 that spends a lot of time on the dyno you can go to big

Re: Head Flow February 10, 2017 04:34PM
On a 466 3x3 you can definitely go to big. Been there done that.

Re: Head Flow February 10, 2017 12:10PM
^^^^bahahahahahahahahahaba

Re: Head Flow February 10, 2017 12:29PM
Were have you been Funny Bla Bla missed you

Re: Head Flow February 12, 2017 12:56AM
Flow numbers are not always an indication of more power. As stated before, you can get too big. The airflow gets lazy. At the same time, what works on one engine does not always work on another with basically the same specs. I had two "identical" IH Pro Stock motors on the dyno. One liked the higher flow head, and the other liked the lower flow head. It is all trial and error and a lot of time tuning. I can not guarantee that any of my heads will be the best for your motor at any given time. Are the differences minor, yes. Will it make a difference on the track, maybe. You tune for what you have. I have had many discussions with customers over the years about this, and some are just stuck on certain numbers and theories. I just make suggestions and do what they choose to do.

Re: Head Flow February 12, 2017 12:55PM
Lewis youre too cheap
Eye roll your an idiot

Re: Head Flow February 13, 2017 09:04AM
Yes ive done two in the past 3 weaks I feal for the guys doing this for a living its hard work

Re: Head Flow February 13, 2017 09:39AM
Yes, I have done two in the past week and I feel for the guys that do this for a living, it's hard work.

Re: Head Flow February 13, 2017 12:24PM
You're not much of a proof reader because Lewis said 'two in the past three weeks'. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, so maybe you should work on your own proof reading skills. Sure his grammar is non-existent and his spelling is atrocious, but you still get the point he was making.

Thanks Lewis for sharing your experiences, they are appreciated. Just keep ignoring your jealous haters.

Re: Head Flow February 13, 2017 01:17PM
Owned by Jeff. LOL

I think a IP block is in order.

Re: Head Flow February 13, 2017 01:34PM
Thanks Jeff its been a long time sine I used to win spelling Bs in grade school at least proof reader didn't didn't role his eyes and do ba ha ha again

Re: Head Flow February 16, 2017 07:57AM
Lewis

Are you checking these extremely cheap ported heads on a flow bench?
or just using a shop vac with a duct flow meter?
2 good die grinder bits are 60 bucks

cheap aint always good and good aint always cheap

Re: Head Flow February 16, 2017 08:06AM
Hey donkey Richard if you have that big of a problem with Lewis please man up and call him to settle this or please shut your stupid mouth up this is getting very sickening

Re: Head Flow February 16, 2017 11:47AM
Thanks and to donkey 270 566 2901 I use a water pump and a 55 gallen barrel my wife operates the shut off wile watchin a timer I am going to try and come up with a better system because sometimes she forgets were the second hand was when we started so we wont have to keep startting over. The place I use that sets up the valves for me does have a flow bench and has checked a few for future references if knowing your 12 valve cummins head flowed 270 when it was finished thats only a extra 100 Besides I said 500 for the 466 that's going to run the 3 by3 turbo not one that's going to run 3 turbos because that would take a lot more work its possible you've paid 1500 for one I done and didn't no it

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM