2018 1st annual DSP???? Pull February 13, 2017 04:17AM
Hey guys wanted to say thanks for the add this is a great site!!!

So I'm looking at putting a big pull together June 2018 probaly the first weekend. Looking at having some big payouts for each class, bands at night, food and beer, and camping. My question is what would everyone's choice for sanctions to host the pull. I would like 20 + in each class and the more the bigger the payout.

Classes I would like to have
Pro stock tractors
Super farm tractors
Modified tractors
Super stock diesel trucks
3.0 limited pro diesel trucks
11,00 hot stock tractors
8,500 limited pro

It will be in warren county Mo and I'm open to some more or different classes. Friday night we will have a local truck pull and bands then Saturday we will have food all day and beer. We will have a show and shine and a street semi pull. Working on some sponsors to donate some parts or gift certificates for us to give away.

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated we are just trying to have a great pull with some good prize money for the pullers.

Re: 2018 1st annual DSP???? Pull February 13, 2017 04:40AM
As a whole to try to get those kind of numbers from those classes listed I'd say PPL would be your best bet and you will need to get Champions tour level to get that many from the top 3 classes for sure. I'm not sure any one association can put 20 in each of those classes.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,795, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,949.

Our newest member CBeard