Tomah Camping insights?? February 14, 2017 03:04PM
Looks like I'll have a group going to Tomah this year for the pulls and we want to camp. Anyone who has done this at the pulls, what do we need to know?

All details welcome, yes we know the basics, cold beer, grill, more cold beer.

Anything helpful is appreciated...Thanks in advance.

red712

Re: Tomah Camping insights?? February 15, 2017 02:37AM
http://bfy.tw/A6a0

Re: Tomah Camping insights?? February 15, 2017 03:43AM
I have been going to Tomah for the last several years, but have always stayed at a friends house. This year we decided to camp, so this information would be helpful. Either way I can't wait to camp and have a great time.

1st Time thats why I asked February 15, 2017 03:54AM
For us as well, it'll be first time camping at Tomah and for some first time to Tomah for the big event and for me first time back since 1986. I already called the campsite link to get some info but was looking to any "Veteran Campers" at Tomah to chime in incase there's detail one should keep in mind or know up front.

Were likely skipping a local event pull this year to make the Tomah weekend so its a big deal for the crew that's talking about going. I'll admit, I'm already excited about it.

red712

Re: Tomah Camping insights?? February 15, 2017 09:42AM
We have been camping for a few years now, but my advise would be get an electric site if you have a/c , take a grill along if you want to save some money on food , and if you have a large camper and pickup things will be tight because the sites are fairly small, but it is very convenient to walk back and forth through the pits between sessions or take the trolley, any other questions just ask hope this helps.

Re: Tomah Camping insights?? February 15, 2017 09:45AM
Team one
We have been camping for a few years now, but my advise would be get an electric site if you have a/c , take a grill along if you want to save some money on food , and if you have a large camper and pickup things will be tight because the sites are fairly small, but it is very convenient to walk back and forth through the pits between sessions or take the trolley, any other questions just ask hope this helps.

Awesome response!! Thank You!

red712

Re: Tomah Camping insights?? February 15, 2017 07:13PM
Be prepared to deal with a bunch of DRUNK IDIOTS!!!! NO care for people and their property. Wife's car got dented and people didnt give a @#$%&. Very small sights and just a bunch of drunk dip SH^TS. I will never ever camp at tomah again

Re: Tomah Camping insights?? February 16, 2017 12:56AM
There are some parties and people like to drink, but I haven't had a problem with property damage or seen any, my neighbors have always been respectful, but I can't speak for the whole campground.

Re: Tomah Camping insights?? February 16, 2017 12:04PM
Thanks all for the input, we reserved 3 sites today!!! WOOT!

red712

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009