Notes from Live Stream and the Show February 16, 2017 02:46AM
First I want to extend thanks to those of you who figured out the process to get online for the live stream and shared your experience to help the rest of us out. The tech team of the Kentucky Exposition Center was also immediately aware of the issues and went into action to make it work. Obviously with the first time out with this service some glitches could be expected; even though live access was diminished at the onset I was able to watch anything I missed this morning on my phone. I spoke with Mike Whitt first thing this morning and he indicated that pulling fans from five different countries were tuned in watching the feed. Given what we know now, I would expect things to run better tonight. Thank you for everyone's patience with this great new product from the Championship Tractor Pull, I plan on checking in tonight as well online and hope you'll join me.

Also- There were some issues with the big screen last night during the Modified class; what was thought to be a vibration issue turned out to be a radio interference issue with the ignition systems on the tractors; those machines generate a lot of havoc for sure in more ways than we expect!

Day 2 of the farm show is well underway and Broadbent was pretty quiet at 8:30 this morning but the pit area will be filled back up as the day goes on for tonight's festivities make sure come join us if you can!

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Notes from Live Stream and the Show February 16, 2017 07:13AM
I just want to sent a thank you out to the KEC and CTP board for getting on board with this service. The quality was awesome and is only going to continue to help grow the show and sport we all love!! Looking forward to another great show!

Ryan Zoelllick

Re: Notes from Live Stream and the Show February 16, 2017 09:18AM
I agree 100%! Little buggy and a little confusion at first on how to get the stream up, but what a wonderful job they did in live streaming the event. This is going to help with the exposure of not only the NFMS, but pulling in general. Can't wait for the rest of the weekend classes to hook!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,749, Posts: 229,894, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,088, Posts: 225,997.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM