Bauer February 16, 2017 02:02PM
Is it just me, or has he done a great job at Louisville this year.

Re: Bauer February 16, 2017 02:04PM
The whole show has been well ran....so far

Re: Bauer February 16, 2017 02:56PM
Agreed. The sled was setup perfectly tonight. Bauer even nailed the 4.1 class with a perfect setting for their first appearance here. The Unlimited Supers didn't have a great show but I really don't think it was too bad of a sled setting, they just missed their setups. It seemed like everyone was either too light on the nose... or unwilling to drop the drawbar.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Bauer February 16, 2017 03:08PM
This whole show is different. It's like there's a renewed energy and excitement about it and it's not stale anymore. And it sounds like there's more things in the works. I'm excited about the show for a change.

Re: Bauer February 16, 2017 03:22PM
The best first two days at Louisville in a long time. The changes they made with classes and moved some around has been a big plus. Sled settings spot on and no issues with the smoke tube and no fumes this year or at least not as bad as in past years. That big screen has probably been one of the best changes. Great job NFMS!

Re: Bauer February 16, 2017 03:35PM
We were there tonite and I think the show was very good.

Re: Bauer February 16, 2017 05:23PM
Some of the best pulling I've seen in years!!! The actual machinery show is even better than normal!

Re: Bauer February 16, 2017 09:09PM
Allis Gleaner Company tractors ran great last night, least it wasn't the usual red and green show in one class

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,675, Posts: 229,777, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason