Got the shaft March 01, 2017 07:29AM
So I am online and find this guy selling a ta delete shaft , I buy the shaft and pay shipping 170$ when it comes in I put it next to the ta shaft that we took out of my friends farmall 460 and its the same shaft , when I text him he says I bought the shaft not a ta delete kit ????? He said ta delete shaft , so how would you take that , as this shaft eliminates your ta ? I asked and was told it goes in place of the ta , I should have done more research I guess , I text him an tell him it isn't the shaft he advertised he calls me a scammer and says I'm not refunding your money , when I show him the pic he says that's not the shaft I sold you !!!!! so no problem , keep my money I will just let everyone know to be careful if you buy anything from this guy , or this could be you , he is from Eatontown ga. So ask me who I will gladly tell you his name

Re: Got the shaft March 02, 2017 10:30AM
What is his name

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,668, Posts: 229,751, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,074, Posts: 225,927.

Our newest member JD_8520