Holset exh housing identification. March 13, 2017 01:14PM
I have a 3x3 holset that was built for a super farm here. Would like to get a tighter housing so I can run it on my 426.
The only thing stamped on the exhuast housing is "16H6". Has a t4 foot. Anyone know anything about these that would be able to give me some advice.

Re: Holset exh housing identification. March 14, 2017 12:31PM
Any idea who built the turbo ?

Re: Holset exh housing identification. March 14, 2017 12:57PM
Colmbus I believe. Was givin to me so I'm not positive. Just seeing if anyone knows anything before I call them

Re: Holset exh housing identification. March 14, 2017 10:42PM
Does it look like an h2 style? Or hx 60
I would go with a 22 a/r for the 426 cubes

Re: Holset exh housing identification. March 15, 2017 09:26AM
I can for the life of me figure out how to post pictures. Do you have a email or a phone number I could send pics to. I can't tell the difference

Re: Holset exh housing identification. March 15, 2017 10:03AM
This might help: FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)... How do I attach photos to a post or an ad?

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Holset exh housing identification. Pictures. March 15, 2017 11:44AM
Here's some pics.

Re: Holset exh housing identification. Pictures. March 15, 2017 04:33PM
That's an h2 hsg and it looks like a 25a/r to me look inside the foot it should have a number in thier in where the divider is

Re: Holset exh housing identification. Pictures. March 16, 2017 02:49AM
Where would be the best place to get another housing. Be nice to have in the trailer for a spare

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009