Just bought new pump anf was told to set at 32 degree. Timing how do i find that with stock dampener March 22, 2017 04:15AM
Just bought new pump for my 4430 and was told to set at 32 degree. Timing how do i find that with stock dampener

Re: Just bought new pump anf was told to set at 32 degree. Timing how do i find that with stock dampener March 22, 2017 06:01AM
Really not that hard. Your John Deere has a TDC (Top Dead Center) reference, Obtain a degree wheel and zero degree wheel in off your original TDC reference. Time pump using the degree wheel timing marks. DW

Re: Just bought new pump anf was told to set at 32 degree. Timing how do i find that with stock dampener March 22, 2017 06:26AM
Measure the outside diameter of the balancer and calculate the circumfrence and divide it by 360 then times your 32 and that is the fractional distance from your TDC mark on dampner.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,686, Posts: 229,788, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason