3-engine mod at auction April 11, 2017 08:51AM
I see there is a 3-engine modified going to be auctioned on the 22nd in Jamestown, PA. The tractor is called "Super Hunky" owned by Potase Farms. Three blown Chevy stairstepped mod--looks like Puller 2000's. Has this been run lately. A picture and the auction info is on Auctionzip.com, #45633. Any particulars, anyone? JW

Re: 3-engine mod at auction April 11, 2017 10:56AM
Jim Potase passed away this winter, thus the reason it is being sold. I believe he had been running the last several years. Could still be a video or two on youtube of it in action.

Re: 3-engine mod at auction April 11, 2017 11:27AM
Jim Potase lived just a few miles form the office of Full Pull Productions in Jamestown. He built the tractor and had to run with OSTPA when they were close. Any videos would have to come from OSTPA. The tractor did get a third at Keystone in Harrisburg a couple of years ago. It is ready to go and Jim had signed up to run at Keystone this year prior to his passing. The other tractor was getting ready for the Hot Rod V-8 class with USA-EAST.

Re: 3-engine mod at auction April 12, 2017 02:11AM
I tried looking for it just because I was curious, but I couldn't find it.

Re: 3-engine mod at auction April 12, 2017 08:49AM
Here is the link [www.youtube.com]

Re: 3-engine mod at auction April 22, 2017 10:55AM
What did it bring?

Re: 3-engine mod at auction April 22, 2017 03:30PM
Did not sell. Highest bid was $31,325 and did not meet the reserve that was on it. Still for sale

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,871, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM