LLSS National Rules April 25, 2017 12:55PM
I was wondering what groups adopted the National Rules its been quiet and the new season is here I did noticed Bobs rules have not changed

Re: LLSS National Rules April 27, 2017 01:47AM
This is information I was told by representatives of their clubs: Western NY, Ohio, East side Mich(TTPA), West side of Mich(exception of weight till end of 2017 season) There may be others I am not keeping track. The 2017 N. llss Series will follow the rules for the listed pulls in Canada, IN. NY, Mich, Ohio and Wisc, (exception Monroe Wisc. turbo rule, call John Anderson for details. BOB has contacted me a couple of weeks ago about 3 pulls they are working details out that would use the national rules hoping to bring outside tractors in. I'm sure if this comes about there will be a announcement by them.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,619, Posts: 229,675, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,064, Posts: 225,890.

Our newest member JD_8520