2017 Northern Series LLSS April 30, 2017 10:31PM
I clicked on CenPeCo/Northern LLSS ad at top right corner of chatboard and as stated, still the 2016 schedule. Since 2017 schedule has been known for awhile, why Pulloff.com board administrator's, is 2017 not on the advertising bar? Perhaps it is out your control? Just asking. Not making any issue of it. As always, do much appreciate this board.

Re: 2017 Northern Series LLSS May 01, 2017 05:05AM
I finished the revised pdf last night and a new banner also. Just sent it to Jake and he will post when he gets a chance. Schedule looks pretty good with some higher payouts at select events. My goal is to hit Armada and Weyauwega this year personally to cover those classes and others for The HOOK.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: 2017 Northern Series LLSS May 02, 2017 05:00AM
Had a revision to make to ad, thanks Brent for the initial posting. Added Sandusky, MI date for August 21st, adding to an 8 day run of LLSS pulling that will have over $20k of purse money between Armada, MI, Sandusky, MI, Weyauwega, WI, and Monroe, WI. That's outstanding, thanks to all of the promoters and especially to Ed Shoobridge for putting this together.

Re: 2017 Northern Series LLSS May 03, 2017 12:38AM
The total committed money is $51,250 for the series, 13 locations in 5 States and Canada.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,750, Posts: 229,901, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,088, Posts: 226,003.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM