Chizek LSS #3 May 09, 2017 12:56PM
Here is the new paint for the Chizek owned LSS called Armed & Dangerous Deadly Force.

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 09, 2017 01:49PM
Looks awesome!!!!

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 09, 2017 10:47PM
yawnnnnn

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 09, 2017 11:01PM
While it is a well finished peice that will (has) no doubt run good, I couldn't agree more on the boring comment. It is unfortunate that this class has so quickly become undesireable to watch or follow. It was nice to see this class break out of the 70's (read:LLSS 460 class), but it seems to have gone too far too fast. The any sheetmetal/block/billett/aftermarket block has all but ruined what was once a vibrant and colorful class.

Never the less, I will probably watch them (yawn) when they are at a pull I am present at .

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 10, 2017 03:19AM
Aftermarket blocks are not allowed in the light class

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 10, 2017 04:13AM
My bad....you are 100% correct.

Re: Billet & Aftermarket Blocks May 10, 2017 03:01PM
I believe they are allowed...In NTPA anyway:

NTPA will now allow aluminum billet engine in all SS classes. The rule now reads on page 5: D. Engines
1. Steel billet, aluminum billet and steel recast blocks allowed. The specifications for the block will be based on factory OEM specs of the block chosen to be replaced with a allowance for the 5/8 in deck plate and limited to 540 cubic inch.

Dan Dunham

Re: Billet & Aftermarket Blocks May 11, 2017 01:14AM
Just get out the kids Easy Bake Oven throw in a few parts , lots of money and out pops another cookie cutter LSS. And here's the good news you even use the Easy Bake Oven in the PS class just throw in more money and like magic they just keep coming out.

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 09, 2017 11:28PM
Wow that's really exciting. NOT!!!! Why not make them look a little different. How come when teams have multiple tractors they think they ALL have to look the some...
Money = Taste. NO

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 10, 2017 09:51AM
I'm not someone who cares about variety or how many look alike, I would rather have the top LSS tractors pulling against each other and making a fun show to watch.

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 10, 2017 01:18PM
Well fans, when you pony up the bucks you can have as many, and paint um as you like.

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 10, 2017 01:22PM
I would love to have a grand national light super stock built by Brent Long or Terry Blackbourn. It would be a fun ride!!! I enjoy watching them.i am glad chizek puts his money toward pulling to help put on a great show. Thanks to all the pullers out there. I am a huge fan, just ask my wife and friends. I can wait till the the season gets here

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 10, 2017 01:45PM
well .02,WITHOUT THE FANS MR RICH DADDY HAS NO PLACE TO SHOW OFF !!!!!!!!!

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 10, 2017 02:05PM
He needs to give his Drivers a raise,their the ones that make it possible,just sayn !!!!

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 11, 2017 01:26AM
From what i have heard (through the grapevine), it sounds like the drivers are really well paid.

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 11, 2017 02:24AM
Paid to drive ???? sign me up!
i would have paid to get one pass in the driver's seat on any of those LSS tractors once in my lifetime lol

2 poor 2 pull :-(

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 11, 2017 03:59AM
His truck drivers.

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 11, 2017 04:31AM
I love to see the Chizek tractors run.....almost always out front and usually way ahead of everyone. They all flat out run!

Good luck to all pullers.

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 11, 2017 07:13AM
Dont know if the " Jealous Much" was meant for me,but not jealous at all,i own two of them to.

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 13, 2017 04:30AM
Its too bad that they are ruining this class. I know for a fact that there are going to be 3 less tractors running with them this year because they are tired of chasing 2, now 3 tractors. Chizek made his point, so why does he insist on rubbing it in. Time to chill out in my opinion. nobody likes to watch the same tractor win everytime. And win they don't win, they are sore losers.

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 13, 2017 06:48AM
Yes , if you can't keep up just quit trying that's what the sport is all about..... to me the ones that quit are also sore losers but that is their right I guess.

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 13, 2017 03:00PM
You are missing the point, Team one. Chizek has 3 LSS, and 2 OSS. At what point does it make sense to need 5 alcohol tractors? I agree they are all well built, top running machines and I respect that. But the point is he is flat out greedy. Maybe this all stems from his Pro Stock days when he was an underachiever......always chasing the pack, could never get on top. Maybe he feels inferior for that and is making up for it? Maybe he has other inadequacies, who knows?

I have alot more respect for the guy with only one tractor who can run against and beat the guy with the "team" full of tractors, who have at least two chances to figure his setup out before firing the last bullet. The guy with one tractor has only one chance to get it done, not 3.

As far as the comment on what happens when this team doesn't win, I remember when Jason Hootman won at Louisville a few years ago (2014). His interview was inspiring. The comments and attitude from the Chizek team was terrible.....a complete lack of respect for getting beat by the better tractor that day. Reminded me of the spoiled rotten kid that didn't get his way.

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 13, 2017 03:17PM
No I totally get the point, so he has the money to run multiple tractors....no reason to quit, no one complains about Petros having 5 2wd trucks and winning constantly, so what's really the deal ? Is it jealousy actually? There are several multi vehicle teams out there in different organizations but Chizeks are the only ones people cry about .

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 13, 2017 03:48PM
This aint no big deal it happens in every class we would all try to do what he does if we could that's what its all about at least with all his wealth hes in the classes he needs to be in not over spending in the smaller classes picking on us little guys the team should be in some kind of hall of fame he deserves every win he gets in another year or two he will probobaly have his own class with nobody to play with

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 14, 2017 01:13AM
From a fan's perspective, it's always nice to have another great tractor built. But overall, I think it's not good for a class. One top tractor can be discouraging to run against. But when you add a second and a third and run the same set up with all three, I just think the odds are getting pretty tough in terms of winning. For most, it's a battle for fourth place. That's going to hurt a class.

Re: Chizek LSS #3 May 14, 2017 10:32AM
Team one, I think you are wrong about that. There are a ton of people who bitch about Petro the same way. It's a little different when Petro's 5 vehicles are 10% of the truck class compared to Chizek having 30-40% of the class at the average LSS pull. Having the Blackbourns and their test track at your disposal doesn't hurt either. Pulling is a money game and Chizek and Petro are spending theirs freely and that's great, but when the day comes that no one is left to pull against, they won't have anyone to blame but themselves.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009